You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2012 11:33 pm  #41

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

Oh, she cries quite often! Well, not *often*, but there's enough clips of her.  Haha I'm so bad at finding clips on youtube but I'll look soon. I actually just saw a play with her in it, and she cried on stage in that.

May 10, 2012 3:35 am  #42

Yes! She cries a few times but not nearly as much as one would expect from a show about girls!

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 20, 2012 10:41 pm  #43

I'd like to see Darren Criss actually cry.  I know he has some moments in the last episode of Glee, but I think a full out would be better.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 22, 2012 1:56 am  #44

Like I said Mya Harrison pretty much..im mad i aint never seen her cry lol..

Mya Harrison (R&B Singer/DWTS Last Season)
Iggy Azalea (Australian Female Rapper)
Scarlett Johansson (ya know her)
Minka Kelly (FNL & Roommate actress)

I just seen iggy azalea cry on a youtube video but its kinda a tease http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVpRuBTWFCc

Last edited by MGomez (May 22, 2012 1:57 am)

May 22, 2012 1:59 am  #45

Paget Brewster from Criminal Minds too

I love A.J Cook from Criminal Minds but I only seen her cry once it was just a single tear, still was appealing

May 22, 2012 10:52 am  #46

MGomez wrote:

I love A.J Cook from Criminal Minds but I only seen her cry once it was just a single tear, still was appealing

Is A.J Cook the actress who played 'the one with the premonition' from Final Destination 2? If so she was a bit nice.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 22, 2012 12:31 pm  #47

reptongeek wrote:

MGomez wrote:

Is A.J Cook the actress who played 'the one with the premonition' from Final Destination 2? If so she was a bit nice.

Yeah i actually didnt know she played in Final Destination till u said something but its her.

May 24, 2012 7:33 pm  #48

Jamie Lynn Spears

August 6, 2012 9:55 pm  #49

For Clooney -

Solaris is a good film where he has a few sad moments where he is on the verge of tears. Towards the end it's a scene where he hugs his wife and he sheds 1,2 tears. It's good but the one in the Descendants it's more intense then this.
This clip portrays some but it's not very accurate  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2i9BjClEX8

Up in the Ai r- an almost crying scene when he discovers the woman he loves is married and breaks up with him.

For House/ Hugh Lurie

In House there are 3 scenes where Dr. House tears up and almost cries. The one in Wilson's heart which has been mentioned before here . Other is in Broken Season 6 Episodes 1 and 2]  , at the end of the episode 2, close-up , tears welled up, very good scene.
He had the illusion he was crying in "Detox." [Season 1 Episode 11] when he was detoxing. Another teary scenes where depicted when he was with Cuddy, one is in Help ME last episode of Season 6.

Wilson / Robert Sean Leonard - Obviously in Wilsn's heart he is crying at his best. He also cries in Holding On Ep 21, season 8
I mostly liked R. S Leonard in Swing Kids - there's a scene there where he cries and sobs for like 10 minutes , he's so sweet while crying. This is the clip but it's quite blurry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRIV82g_8TQ&feature=relmfu

This is a surprise )) it's not intended to be a sad scene but hey there's tears on Hughy's part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7VcEOZtRpw

Does somedy know in what movie can i see Gary Cole crying?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 6, 2012 11:33 pm  #50

Great clips!  Robert Sean Leonard really does get me all hot and bothered when he cries. ;)

No idea about Gary Cole scenes, but good luck finding some!

Board footera