You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 9, 2012 6:06 am  #11

Re: The male comedian crying archive (both comedies and dramas allowed)

woundedpuppy wrote:

You were certainly right about John... aww, if only they'd saved *this* take for the blooper reel (doubtful... aww, that would be so touching to see!)

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2011/05/john-krasinski-i-just-went-waterworks-shooting-steve-carells-last-scene.html

Oh wow how I'd love to see that. so sweet

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

May 20, 2012 12:15 am  #12

There's a great Matt Damon crying scene on 30 Rock.... damned if I can find a clip of it...but it's episode one of season five, it is on netflix, and I highly recommend it. Sobbing, fear, vulnerability.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 20, 2012 1:20 am  #13

^ LOVE that episode! He does such a great job making it look really realistic.

May 21, 2012 12:08 am  #14

Cool... I'll take a look!

May 21, 2012 3:29 am  #15

His voice is my favorite part

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 21, 2012 4:07 am  #16

The Matt Damon crying was very nice

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

March 6, 2016 5:10 am  #17

This is relatively old, but in the 1968 movie of Neil Simon's The Odd Couple there's a delightful, funny-touching scene in which Jack Lemmon as Felix cries in front of the Pigeon sisters (his two young English neighbors) because it's suddenly hit him that he's getting divorced, and it makes him sad to think of it.  This in turn makes the Pigeon sisters (who are also divorced) cry, too.  Unfortunately, the clip is not on Youtube, but it is one of my favorite crying scenes of all time. 

Last edited by White Tulip (March 6, 2016 5:12 am)

October 22, 2017 5:25 pm  #18

White Tulip wrote:

This is relatively old, but in the 1968 movie of Neil Simon's The Odd Couple there's a delightful, funny-touching scene in which Jack Lemmon as Felix cries in front of the Pigeon sisters (his two young English neighbors) because it's suddenly hit him that he's getting divorced, and it makes him sad to think of it.  This in turn makes the Pigeon sisters (who are also divorced) cry, too.  Unfortunately, the clip is not on Youtube, but it is one of my favorite crying scenes of all time. 

There's also this other, touching clip from the Odd Couple movie:

Board footera