You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2011 7:26 pm  #1

Favorite crying video

Do you have a favorite crying video that you go back and watch all the time? I have two, and one of them just got deleted from YouTube. So disappointing!! It was a great one because it was a crying-on-cue video, so I didn't even have to think about the person being in pain. It was an awesome contorted mouth and great crying sounds. Frustrating!!

My other favorite video is one that was posted on the old forum. I forget who posted it, but I just love it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZJ8aZh2qPg

I can't seem to find any male ones that I really love. Probably because there are a lot fewer male crying videos online...

But anyway, do you have a favorite video that you watch all the time?

August 7, 2011 7:52 pm  #2

Re: Favorite crying video

I quite like that one, except that she spends a lot of her time burying her face in the pillow.

My favourites are either

1. Hard to decide

2. Deleted or in private

3. Goes against the forum rules

But after much deliberation, I'll go with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L58zdnEAHk

There was an amazing video of a woman who was just bawling her eyes out over her breakup. It was a very intense cry. The bulgy lip was there, of course. She deleted it quite soon after she posted it, but luckily I had it saved.

Last edited by TorNorth (August 7, 2011 7:52 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 7, 2011 8:29 pm  #3

I didn't save anything from the old forum as I always preferred things being online instead of on my computer (I wipe my computer history constantly out of paranoia).  I really should have stored most of the links on a YouTube account... that would have been easy enough... d'oh, stupid me!!!

Anyway, I don't remember what my favorites were from the old forum, but I remember posting once about Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall and I also remember posting about James Dean's scene in East of Eden when I first joined the group.  I will say that I used to watch a clip of Jon Stewart over and over again, but I won't post that link here.  Just PM me if you want it.  I'm unaware of free online links for the Legends of the Fall and the East of Eden scenes I've referred to, but they're easy enough to rent.  They're pretty short scenes, but I've seen them countless times!

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 8, 2011 7:09 pm)

August 8, 2011 3:42 pm  #4

woundedpuppy wrote:

I didn't save anything from the old forum as I always preferred things being online instead of on my computer (I wipe my computer history constantly out of paranoia).  I really should have stored most of the links on a YouTube account... that would have been easy enough... d'oh, stupid me!!!

Anyway, I don't remember what my favorites were from the old forum, but I remember posting once about Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall and I also remember posting about James Dean's scene in East of Eden when I first joined the group.  I will say that I used to watch a clip of Jon Stewart over and over again, but I can't post that link here.  Just PM me if you want it.  I'm unaware of free online links for the Legends of the Fall and the East of Eden scenes I've referred to, but they're easy enough to rent.  They're pretty short scenes, but I've seen them countless times!

I don't store/bookmark videos on my computer either... I wish I'd screen-captured a few of them, though!

I'll check out those movies... We seem to like the same things as far as guys crying and comforting them, so I have high hopes for these scenes!

August 8, 2011 5:46 pm  #5

There are actually 2 scenes in the Brad Pitt one.  The comforting scene at the graveyard is very sweet, but I actually prefer the scene where he's behind bars.  If you watch, you should let me know your fave of the two scenes.

The James Dean scene is where he's crying under a tree.  Right before it, when he's in the house, I find it way too "dramatic" in that old Hollywood style, but once he gets under the tree, it sounds much better and much more realistic.  And I love how she comforts him!

Little movie clips like that were all I had until I realized that guys out there were crying for longer periods on things like reality TV shows and vlogs.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 8, 2011 7:10 pm)

August 10, 2011 10:16 pm  #6

woundedpuppy wrote:

There are actually 2 scenes in the Brad Pitt one.  The comforting scene at the graveyard is very sweet, but I actually prefer the scene where he's behind bars.  If you watch, you should let me know your fave of the two scenes.

The James Dean scene is where he's crying under a tree.  Right before it, when he's in the house, I find it way too "dramatic" in that old Hollywood style, but once he gets under the tree, it sounds much better and much more realistic.  And I love how she comforts him!

Little movie clips like that were all I had until I realized that guys out there were crying for longer periods on things like reality TV shows and vlogs.

I will definitely be watching! I'll let you know which ones I like best.

August 10, 2011 10:18 pm  #7

Also, okay, I take back what I said in my original post. I love that video, and I love the one that recently got deleted, BUT...

THIS. Is my favorite female crying video in the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4uv0eD5Ufg

I had completely forgotten about this until about ten minutes ago. I used to watch this all the time.

August 10, 2011 10:28 pm  #8

If only I got to see those lips do that in real life...

Last edited by TorNorth (August 10, 2011 10:30 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 11, 2011 3:13 am  #9

Actually, I found a secret link to one of the Brad Pitt scenes.  The video quality is darker than it should be, but I'm sure you will like it... especially as he has the pouty lips going on!  Even I can't decide which clip I really like better.  I mean, they both shine in their own ways.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V387bPAJO8

Also, still pics of BOTH scenes can be found on this AWESOME WEBPAGE of crying men!!!!  He's more than halfway down the page, though I'm sure you will find distractions in between (interestingly, they give him a rating of 7.9!)

http://www.listal.com/list/men-crying

August 11, 2011 7:41 am  #10

Waaaait a second... The Julianne Moore video is gone!!! Was it taken down this afternoon?????? You've GOT to be kidding me!!!

Board footera