You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 29, 2012 4:50 pm  #21

Re: Crying Videos Screencaps

Here's one of a girl crying over a break up.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 29, 2012 8:37 pm  #22

Wow TorNorth she is gorgeous - love the fact she has let her tears fall unchecked - would love to see the whole video.

What size is this video, does it come down much if you compress it with something like winzip - would really like a copy of this one if possible.

May 30, 2012 12:40 am  #23

same here, would love to see the whole video if possible

May 30, 2012 12:15 pm  #24

Okay. I can't resist. If you decide to send the video, will you send it to me too?

May 31, 2012 3:20 am  #25

Oooh, TorNorth, does she sob vocally in that video? I kind of want to see it too.

May 31, 2012 7:41 am  #26

plz send it to me as well, much appreciated!

June 1, 2012 2:28 am  #27

tearhunter wrote:

does it come down much if you compress it with something like winzip - would really like a copy of this one if possible.

i believe you can probably only do what you are saying with uncompressed video, or video in an intermediary editing file format, and you still cannot do that with a zip compressor even then.

generally i believe video does not respond at all to zip or the other standard dictionary-based compressors. a video can obviously be reencoded to another  format using a different video compressor which can reduce file size, but a lossless re-encode/recompression intended to reduce file size is not really an option with these h264 or other keyframe-based formats that are not intended to be edited further. Usually such attempts may reduce the file size, but will also make the resolution and quality significantly worse.

Also, the fact that most vlogs are recorded on consumer webcams, even if in HD, already outputs a compressed, keyframe-based, inflexible format from the get go! Also, YouTube will also automatically re-encode it for sure into this inflexible format (usually with at least a slight loss in quality from the original) no matter what.

so in a nutshell, i think "no" would be the answer for zip compression of videos to reduce file size. great question though!

June 1, 2012 2:29 am  #28

She's crying about a song, I suppose.
In 1080p HD!
Also, has audio of her crying and is in sync with the vid.
Length: 01:38
About 50MB

Last edited by kournokopia (June 1, 2012 7:27 am)

June 2, 2012 2:23 pm  #29

Looks interesting. Can I have the vid?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 4, 2012 10:09 am  #30

Could you send the video to me too please?

Board footera