You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 4, 2012 6:53 pm  #71

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Nick Stokes on CSI has a couple of good crying scenes.  One in Turn Turn Turn :http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3IFL0UhYxw
another good one is at the beginning of Season 11 episode 1 Blown where Nick feels responsible for a police officer's death and tries to attend his funeral.  When he is asked to leave, he cries by his car.  Very sweet.  Sorry, couldn't find the clip

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

June 14, 2012 4:43 pm  #72

Keanu Reeves has a really sweet crying scene in "The Lakehouse". His father dies in the movie and he holds it together pretty well but there is one scene where he is alone and he gets nostalgic and starts crying.

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

July 3, 2012 3:55 pm  #73

I can't believe I've forgotten ro mention Channing Tatum who actually has some pretty good crying chops despite his questionable movie choices. For example
Dear John- he has two scenes one about 2/3rds of the way through where he is talking to his dad in the hospital.  Very sweet scene.  He actually manages real tears.  Second scene is a little later in the movie when he is driving in his car after leaving Savannah's house.  Seems to be a common theme for men crying scenes.  I wonder if this translates to real life. Do men cry in their cars a lot? lol

Stop Loss- cute scene in the graveyard with Ryan Phillippe. Not sure exactly when but it is later in the movie.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

July 8, 2012 2:04 am  #74

Watched an interesting movie called I Melt With You.  This movie was super weird and did not at all go where I thought it would go.  Probably the only redeemable parts were the crying scenes as it went from obnoxious party scenes to incredibly dark.  However, Jeremy Piven has like 5 crying scenes and Rob Lowe, Thomas Jane, and Christian McKay have 3+ each.  There is a scene about an hour in after their craziest party which includes most of the characters losing it. If you like any of these actors, it might be worth watching.  Wasn't sure I loved the movie though

July 12, 2012 2:48 am  #75

A new member!  Welcome, flavenne!  Do you mind introducing yourself by sharing a bit about what you like about crying?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

July 15, 2012 5:52 am  #76

Also Andrew Garfield in The Amazing Spiderman has some good crying scenes.  He's quite a talented actor.  Not too hard on the eyes either

July 18, 2012 12:31 am  #77

Oh my God, he cried on stage in Death of a Salesman and it was incredible. He's a great crier, haha.

August 2, 2012 1:00 pm  #78

Hello

I'm new around here but very excited about this forum. i'm a great lover of seeing men crying scenes and i guess i have seen quite many. I will post soon a few names and links where you can get to see more ) i bet you do. 

August 2, 2012 1:52 pm  #79

What about Shia Labeouf crying scene in the Eagle Eye at the funeral and the in the bus at the beginning of the movie. I really loved those. Another unexpected crying scene with him is in Disturbia towards the end. Really intense. I couldn't find them on youtube.

I also loved John Malkovich crying when he was young in The Death of a Salesman ( ha has 3 crying scenes there, one is depicted here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1lazBK1Pec  ) and another scene is in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0w8bH2okoE   ( go to minute 21'27) it's unbelievable how genuine he can cry knowing his roles

He also has 2 very effective crying scenes , mostly tearing up in Dangerous Liasions when he dies and when he argues with merteuil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUBVgfOgpA8

August 2, 2012 4:47 pm  #80

Check out this magical crying clip with giovanni ribisi 

Damn i can't post any clip here

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera