You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 24, 2012 7:08 am  #21

Re: What is your biggest crying TURN OFF?

Yeah Snot is gross, I never really noticed about the mouth before, thats interesting. I like when the person is trying not to cry, their voice breaks, and then they start tearing up even though they don't want to. The fact that they trust me tp see it is what gets to me. I guess I never thought about how many tears or if they run or not. I don't care for loud sniffing though, ew.  And the hand waving thing always seems like a way to get everyone to notice that your crying, which is why the girly girls do it so much. I don't really care for it becuase it's not really helping anything anyway.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 24, 2012 11:31 am  #22

tearhunter wrote:

Also I get very frustrated when women directly wipe their eyes preventing any tears falling. I just want to shout leave your eyes alone and let your tears fall down your cheeks - but I don't obviously   

I hate this as well. Especially if it's during a staring contest!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 28, 2012 8:18 am  #23

I love nose blowing, but prefer to not see snot shown on tissue's, the tinniest bit is ok but anything more grosses me out.

April 28, 2012 5:57 pm  #24

i dont like loud crying, when it sounds all dramatic!

i love it if a female blows her nose when crying

there was once was a wise old saying...

July 19, 2012 8:44 pm  #25

I agree with a lot of other people.  Snot is a turnoff.  Also an overly twisted face, especially if it's asymmetrical.

July 19, 2012 9:57 pm  #26

I'm more a fan of "acted" crying - movies, TV, etc. rather than real life.  "Dry" crying really bugs me.  I want to see some TEARS, dammit!  Too often I find myself being pulled into "analytical" mode - "he's faking it, there's too much sobbing and no tears" - so I can't fully enjoy the experience.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 20, 2012 10:09 am  #27

caircair wrote:

I'm more a fan of "acted" crying - movies, TV, etc. rather than real life.  "Dry" crying really bugs me.  I want to see some TEARS, dammit!  Too often I find myself being pulled into "analytical" mode - "he's faking it, there's too much sobbing and no tears" - so I can't fully enjoy the experience.

Yeah I want to see tears too. Another annoying thing is when you can see tears in the eyes but for some reason they don't fall!!. I can be watching an actress for five minutes with tear filled eyes and nothing comes out

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera