You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 29, 2011 2:50 pm  #1

hi

hey i am cryingfan90 i was a member of the origianl forum and hope this one is just as good or better

July 29, 2011 11:31 pm  #2

Re: hi

It will be up to everyone here to make it so

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 1, 2011 12:35 pm  #3

TorNorth wrote:

It will be up to everyone here to make it so

Truer words were never spoken, TorNorth!

And on that note, I'd like to welcome all our new members who haven't posted yet, in case they're shy.  Welcome to the forum, Cheech, Cryingfan711, Isimar, Nola and Summer!  We'd love to hear from you!

August 2, 2011 8:59 pm  #4

Hopefully folks will see how friendly this forum is (they will know already if they visited the old one) and take the plune and post...

As TorNorth points out its the members that make the forum what it is - we had a fantastic core set of members (who are making their way over here) but it would be great to expand and generate even more stimulating threads and posts.

August 12, 2011 9:34 pm  #5

Well you guys must be doing something right cos I'm new and I'm happy to be active on here.
Though I hope it gets a lot more active or I'm just gonna be talking to myself!

August 12, 2011 9:48 pm  #6

tearfreak92 wrote:

Well you guys must be doing something right cos I'm new and I'm happy to be active on here.
Though I hope it gets a lot more active or I'm just gonna be talking to myself!

Hi tearfreak!! I'm so glad to see you here! I know, it's hard to have lively discussions with so few members, but we're slowly growing. I'm looking forward to your posts!

Board footera