You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 21, 2012 8:40 am  #1

I emailed this to myself

Chose it from the Pupperoni web site, maker of dog treats.  You see a glimpse of this guy in those "dogs get us" commercials where dogs are holding signs in their mouths.  This is an extension of it, designed to be a make-your-own-message email that you send to another person.

I hope it comes through.

http://pupperoni.com/Video.aspx?id=NHxJcyB0aGlzIGhvdCBvciB3aGF0Pw==&

July 22, 2012 6:06 am  #2

Re: I emailed this to myself

Please let me know if you click on the link and can't see the video.

July 23, 2012 1:51 am  #3

Funny, I can't see the video at all today.  However, I saw it on this same computer the other day (well, had the volume down at the time because people were around, so didn't really hear the guy that well, but definitely saw the sign the dog was holding, haha).  Hmm, anyone else out there besides me can't see this video anymore?

I like how you added a personal, fetishy touch to something that wasn't originally intended to be fetish-related by its creators.  It made me think... if the real me isn't going to get to live out my crying fantasies in real life, I should try to create a program that does it for me.  An interactive crying program/computer game... can you imagine?  OK, who on the forum has got the skills to invent something like this?   What fun.  Score every time...

July 24, 2012 12:17 am  #4

I can still see it.  And I didn't download it on my computer first.  But I'm not entirely sure how it works.

July 24, 2012 7:59 pm  #5

I can see the video but I have a fairly fast broadband connection (about 35-37 Mbps) but it still took a while to download - it's using Flash so if you are using an Apple device it probably will not work as Apple does not like Flash technologies much. The download time is either down to a poorly optimised filesize for internet broadcast or the server its hosted on has limited bandwidth.

@Woundedpuppy, fantasic idea - even for us guys that get to 'sample' the delights of female crying on a reasonably regular basis this is great. I've no idea how to put something like this together but do you envisage it having live actors (and actresses) or is you initial vision a full computer generated fantasy world? Can you imagine building such a program where by you could substitue the crying person with someone you really wanted to see cry! How good would that be  :o)

July 25, 2012 3:25 am  #6

@tearhunter, I had envisioned some kind of computer generated fantasy world, I guess.  You could improve your scores over time.  I hadn't really given it much thought, but I guess I pictured some kind of game where the end goal was to end up in an awesome crying scene.  The game could either involve things like battle type scenes requiring good hand-eye coordination (each time you win a battle, you gain more 'trust' points of the person who you want to see cry, maybe) or scenes that involved more intellectual or psychological type of skills/smarts and be able to gain your trust points that way.  I like the thought that you do whatever you need to do to get to the next game level, and that in between all the levels, there are crying scenes which are progressive and get longer and more intense the higher the level you achieve!  I guess you would get used to the scenes eventually, but hopefully there could be so many different variations that you wouldn't repeat yourself too often, depending on what path you went down.  Like there could be many different fantasy worlds and different characters you could choose from, so you wouldn't always have the same story going on.  Anyway, it'll never happen, haha, but fun to think about.  The live actor idea or substituting a crying person with someone you really want to see cry sounds a heck of a lot simpler (for people who know how to do those type of things).

Board footera