You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 11, 2012 1:01 am  #31

Re: Crying Videos Screencaps

hey kournokopia can you send that video to me?

June 11, 2012 1:34 am  #32

TorNorth wrote:

Don't know if anybody would want this; it shows an older woman sending a message to her son. There are no running tears, despite a somewhat intense sobbing:

I may be interested in it.  Running tears are not among my focal points, while intense sobbing is.

August 10, 2012 3:23 pm  #33

Here's one of a girl crying over a lesbian break up.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 15, 2012 11:34 pm  #34

that one looks good, if you have the video I'll take it

March 2, 2017 2:41 pm  #35

Heyyy, well I'm resurrecting this thread after many a century. I have this video of a rather beautiful Canadian girl who is crying in an airplane. There are lots of tears, some tissue movment and a mild lip curl. It doesn't seem to be on youtube anymore, so anyone who wants it I can arrange to send (186). Chances are I'm going to copy it away somewhere in the near future and forget where I put itt. So whoever might want it will have to ask soon:

Last edited by TorNorth (March 2, 2017 2:50 pm)

June 24, 2019 2:23 pm  #36

I sure I have it. The hard part is finding it in my massive media pile. I'll let you guys know when I do.

June 24, 2019 4:47 pm  #37

TorNorth wrote:

I sure I have it. The hard part is finding it in my massive media pile. I'll let you guys know when I do.

Excellent! I also am interested in obtaining this video. I've noticed a good few of my Watch Later section on YouTube has been taken down, so I'm definitely in the market for new good crying videos.

Board footera