You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 4, 2012 7:00 pm  #11

Re: Newbie says Hello :)

Well, share some of your internet finds sometimes

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 4, 2012 7:32 pm  #12

Welcome to the forum Bartlebycs,

I understand your reservations regarding posting observations of others without there consent - although I do tend to post observations I try to keep them vague enough so that in the unlikey event the subject of the observation finds my post they will not immediately realise its them. Or at least there would be enough doubt in their mind to not be sure.

What about your own crying? Although male crying is not a turn on for me I am interested in the social aspects and the different way guys cry. You say you are fairly unemotional, when did you last cry? how often do you cry? when you cry do tears leave your eyes, and if so do you allow them to fall unchecked down your face? Do you cry on your own or infront of others?

Always interested in getting information first hand on this kind of thing.

September 4, 2012 11:57 pm  #13

My last cry?  Definitley about two years ago when I found out the girl I had a crush on since highschool is getting married.  That devastated me.  I usually cover my eyes when I cry so there aren't many tears, but there was definite sobbing that day. 
I didn't go to work,didn't eat for two days.  It was a happy occasion for her, but I basically didn't want to exist anymore.  Selfish maybe, but I couldn't even help it, the sobbing wouldn't stop.  I didn't get out of bed for either of those days, probably the worst day of my life.

Board footera