You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2012 12:07 am  #1

Interests and Hobbies?

Just want to know what some people's interests are, what are you all into?  Other than the obvious, of course ;)

I'm into Anime and Video-Games, mostly RPGs.  I also have a pretty extensive comic collection, both Marvel and DC, though I like Independant series like Locke & Key and Walking Dead most of all, though

I'm also a big reader!  I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy.

What about the rest of you?

September 5, 2012 12:18 am  #2

Re: Interests and Hobbies?

Great question!
I like music (listening to music), singing in a choir, watching TV comedy and drama shows, Playing games. Internet, my bird. I think that's about it lol.

September 6, 2012 6:00 am  #3

Good topic! Well, I'm a professional musician, so listening to and playing all types and genres of music. Other hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, organizing things, road trips, dining out, watching my favorite TV shows, clothes shopping, working out.

September 9, 2012 8:14 pm  #4

I like watching movies. A lot of movies. I'm sad enough to have every single Oscar winner for Best Picture, all 84 of them!

Favourite TV Show is 24, Favourite Sport is F1. I also do amateur drama

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 16, 2012 4:57 pm  #5

i play a lot of sport...mainly cricket..

there was once was a wise old saying...

September 17, 2012 5:32 am  #6

carrotcake wrote:

Good topic! Well, I'm a professional musician, so listening to and playing all types and genres of music. Other hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, organizing things, road trips, dining out, watching my favorite TV shows, clothes shopping, working out.

what instrument(s) do you play carrotcake?

As for me I'm big into sports (I'm a sports broadcaster)  I also like both playing and listening to music and playing video games, mostly sports and shooters

September 19, 2012 9:44 pm  #7

Bisko wrote:

what instrument(s) do you play carrotcake?

As for me I'm big into sports (I'm a sports broadcaster)  I also like both playing and listening to music and playing video games, mostly sports and shooters

Violin is what I primarily play and teach, but I also play piano and am just starting to learn guitar. I play both classical and popular music. How about you?

September 19, 2012 10:46 pm  #8

I play the trumpet

September 22, 2012 6:13 pm  #9

Bisko when you say you like playing 'shooters' are you referring to FPS's like Doom

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 25, 2012 7:54 pm  #10

yeah, but more like COD, Halo, or Battlefield

Board footera