You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2012 12:47 am  #1

OMG! I found the clip that started my fetish!!

After almost two decades, I finally found the clip online that I've always attributed to the beginning of my fetish!!!

When I was very little (4-6ish), I watched this show every afternoon called The Puzzle Place. The characters were lifelike puppet/marionette things (very well done; they actually looked like kids dressed in full-body costumes and you could barely see the strings). It ran for three years, so there weren't too many episodes, but this one really stuck out to me. The main focus was that one of the boys was upset about someone stealing his favorite doughnut, and he started to cry. The other kids laughed at him for crying, but throughout the episode, they all realize that it's okay for boys and girls to cry. At the end, they show a montage of kids and adults of all ages crying over happy and sad things.  I remember watching this montage in slow motion, particularly one clip of a boy sobbing, his exposed mouth contorting and trembling like crazy.

So I've allllwaaayyys wanted to find this somewhere because I consider it to be the launching point of my fetish, but the show is almost impossible to find because it was never released on VHS, and it aired long before the internet was mainstream. BUT OH MY GOD. Today, on a whim, I decided to Google the episode one more time, and I FOUND THE CLIP OF THE MONTAGE!! OMG. I almost hyperventilated with shock!!

Unfortunately, I'm not going to post it here, because most of the people crying on the video are children. And of course, now that I'm watching it, it doesn't arouse me or anything because it's mostly children (that particularly memorable boy was only about 9). But when I was 4, obviously, that didn't matter. I just feel so relieved to have found it. I feel as if I've completed some unknown circle or something!

Of course, who knows whether that was actually the beginning of my fetish, but it's my first memory of intense fascination with crying.

Just wanted to share!

September 16, 2012 2:37 am  #2

Re: OMG! I found the clip that started my fetish!!

Congratulations on your rare find!  Very happy for you.

September 16, 2012 2:56 am  #3

Thanks, Woundedpuppy! I'm still in shock. 

Last edited by carrotcake (September 16, 2012 2:56 am)

September 16, 2012 3:07 am  #4

Are there any women BLTing in it? Because then I wouldn't mind looking.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 16, 2012 4:30 am  #5

That's great carrotcake! Congrats on your find!

September 16, 2012 3:34 pm  #6

Thanks, Raindance!

TorNorth, unfortunately, there aren't any women BLTing in it. The only BLT-like moment is that boy sobbing. The rest of the criers mostly just have a glint of tears in their eyes (most are smiling and happy in reunion-type situations). There is one scene with two men who look like brothers, where one is wiping his eyes and the other has his arm around him. But there really aren't any females actually sobbing, especially since the episode was about how it was okay for boys/men to cry.

Board footera