You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2012 7:36 pm  #1

Flashpoint

So I just thought I would share a new TV show I'm currently obsessed with.  If you have something important to do in the near future,  I recommend not getting started watching this show lol.  It's seriously killing my productivity.

Flashpoint is about a strategic response unit that deals with hostage negotiations, bomb threats, and other things like that.  it is an unbelievably angsty show...hence why I like it so much.

Some great episodes so far:
He Knows his Brother (crying scene as the last scene)
Backwards Day ( crying toward the end)
Also- I may have watched them out of order, Slow Burn end of season 4 is good with crying toward the end

Lots of angsty moments with characters fighting tears throughout.  I recommend watching.  Though be careful, you'll get hooked, don't say I didn't warn you

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

September 27, 2012 7:40 pm  #2

Re: Flashpoint

Is that the Canadian show with Amy Jo (Pink Ranger) Johnson? If it is I've wanted to see it but I'm from the UK so I'm not sure how I can

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 27, 2012 8:25 pm  #3

Yes it is lol though I did not know she was the Pink Ranger...that's awesome!

You could try this website:
http://www.1channel.ch/tv-5150-Flashpoint/season-1
you could also try project free tv
hope those help!
She has a crying scene I know of in the episode called "One Wrong Move".  I'm sure she has others, but so far in season 1 the men are beating her in crying scenes.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

September 27, 2012 10:28 pm  #4

Growing up I always wanted to see the Pink Ranger cry! She was fine as hell. Tell me if she has any crying scenes.

Last edited by TorNorth (September 27, 2012 10:29 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 29, 2012 9:11 pm  #5

Episodes "One Wrong Move" she cries at the end, "Never Let You Down" she cries at the end, not sure if there is any bottom lip action, "Last Dance" they show her with one tear running down her face.  Hope seeing the Pink Ranger cry is all you had hoped it would be.

September 30, 2012 1:02 pm  #6

TorNorth did you see Amy Jo's successor (the Australian). She was a fittie as well

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 2, 2012 1:24 am  #7

@reptongeek I don't recall, but I didn't watch beyond the Zeo series. I was too old for it even then. 

@yellowrose damn they only uploaded up to episode 13 in season 2 in the website you provided. And the two episodes you mentioned are in s0e14 and s0e15. That SO takes the piss! 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 2, 2012 3:51 am  #8

So I think they are ordered  wrong on the website. If u follow along on wikipedia I think they are all there

Board footera