You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 16, 2012 9:10 am  #1

Eye wiping and nose blowing on sleeve?

For some reason I've been a little obsessed with this idea lately.  I swear I've read books where people offer their sleeve to a crying person, but I can't remember ever seeing it in a movie, or in person.  (However, there is a discussion relating to this topic in the movie "Garden State" where the main character recalls a long ago memory where his mother offered him her sleeve and told him to blow his nose.)  As a crying fetishist who also loves nose blowing (although I'm not actually huge on snot), this is one of the most tender and loving interactions I can possibly imagine.

Picture it - someone you really love (wife, husband, significant other, child, friend, etc) is crying.  Desperate, hard crying.  Neither one of you has any tissues on hand, or a handkerchief, so you offer them the only thing you've got - your sleeve, letting the other person wipe their face and even give their nose a good blow or two.  In practice, I'm sure this would be a little gross, but I'd be so deeply touched if someone let me do this, and I'd do it in a heartbeat for someone I really care about.  I'd probably roll up the used sleeve and then change my shirt as soon as I could.   

I do some original fictional writing in my free time, and at the moment I'm piecing together a scene that involves this concept.  If this idea is of interest to someone, I may change some details around for anonymity's sake (on the off chance that I ever publish a work with these characters - rather a long shot at this point, but I haven't stopped hoping!) and post it in the fic section.

Anyone have any interest in the concept and/or seen any clips relating to this?  Would you ever offer someone your sleeve, or use a sleeve that was offered to you?

October 17, 2012 12:09 pm  #2

Re: Eye wiping and nose blowing on sleeve?

my girlfriend has cried on my sleeve's many times, and also sneezed on it, by accident

there was once was a wise old saying...

October 17, 2012 6:01 pm  #3

Not so much my sleeve but my wife has cried on my shoulder several times and left it splashed with tears.
On one occasion my shirt was all black marks due to the fact she was wearing makeup which ran down her cheeks and dripped onto my shirt as black tears - actually very sexy !

October 17, 2012 9:08 pm  #4

tearhunter wrote:

Not so much my sleeve but my wife has cried on my shoulder several times and left it splashed with tears.
On one occasion my shirt was all black marks due to the fact she was wearing makeup which ran down her cheeks and dripped onto my shirt as black tears - actually very sexy !

That's actually very interesting!  Normally I have mixed feelings about people crying and smearing their eye makeup all over the place - a few small black marks are kind of cool, but I'm not so much a fan of women who wear a ton of makeup and then it looks like they're weeping oil (though I can understand the appeal of it).  But seeing the evidence on your shirt...hmmm, I rather like it.  Were the marks hard to get out in the wash?

October 18, 2012 9:42 am  #5

My wife does not usual wear a lot of makeup so it's very rare that she cries when wearing it but it has happened a few times.
She did have black (oil like) tears but I found the difference to the usual clear tears a bit of a turn on to be honest - if it happened all the time I'd probably want the nice clear tears back but nice to have a change.

If I remember correctly (this was a few years ago) there were 5 or 6 black splash marks on my shirt from falling tears. She did not wipe her face on my shirt but had her head resting on my shoulder so any tears fell onto me.
I think after applying one of those vanish pre-wash products to the effected areas it came out ok in the wash.

October 21, 2012 2:50 am  #6

I'm not into the nose blowing on my sleeve, but the nose wiping could possibly be cute as a fantasy concept.  I can't picture enjoying it in real life (not even with my husband, to be honest), but I can envision it working in a fanfic scene if during the scene the guy was apologetic, helpless, embarrassed, grateful... all the usual emotions I want to see.  Guess it could make him seem more vulnerable and it's kinda sweet, plus it emphasizes the comforting.

I guess I'm not into the idea in real life because I have an aversion to the sight and feel of snot!  Not that I'm extreme about it - and with my sneeze fetish, I love the sounds of sniffling and stuffiness - but I guess I just prefer that snot be heard and not seen, and not on me nor my clothes.   I really think I'd make my hubby use his own sleeve (poor guy, aww.... that sounds almost mean). ;)  But I LOVE fics - especially imaginative ones - and can go way outside my comfort zone to appreciate them!  I don't think I've seen a scene like that before, so I would certainly find it an interesting read, possibly sexy depending how it was done, and I don't think I would gross out in a fic (unless the details of the snot itself were really graphic, which I suppose only some kind of snot fetishist would bother to write!)

Last edited by woundedpuppy (October 21, 2012 2:59 am)

October 22, 2012 5:57 pm  #7

Hmm, not sure I'd go for the idea of wiping a nose on a sleeve, either as the giver or the recipient, but I definitely don't mind tears and a little snot on my shoulder or my neck. My ex soaked my shirt on more than one occasion and it was really really hot. Even if I didn't get to see the tears (as his face was buried) I definitely felt their presence.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 27, 2012 7:52 am  #8

This is interesting I love reading your posts thedreamer. I love noseblowing and fics too. Yes I would offer my sleeve if it was the only thing available and I'd use a sleeve that was offered to me if it was only thing available. Great post.

Last edited by raindance85 (October 27, 2012 7:58 am)

November 12, 2012 5:49 am  #9

woundedpuppy wrote:

I'm not into the nose blowing on my sleeve, but the nose wiping could possibly be cute as a fantasy concept.  I can't picture enjoying it in real life (not even with my husband, to be honest), but I can envision it working in a fanfic scene if during the scene the guy was apologetic, helpless, embarrassed, grateful... all the usual emotions I want to see.  Guess it could make him seem more vulnerable and it's kinda sweet, plus it emphasizes the comforting.

I guess I'm not into the idea in real life because I have an aversion to the sight and feel of snot!  Not that I'm extreme about it - and with my sneeze fetish, I love the sounds of sniffling and stuffiness - but I guess I just prefer that snot be heard and not seen, and not on me nor my clothes.   I really think I'd make my hubby use his own sleeve (poor guy, aww.... that sounds almost mean). ;)  But I LOVE fics - especially imaginative ones - and can go way outside my comfort zone to appreciate them!  I don't think I've seen a scene like that before, so I would certainly find it an interesting read, possibly sexy depending how it was done, and I don't think I would gross out in a fic (unless the details of the snot itself were really graphic, which I suppose only some kind of snot fetishist would bother to write!)

Well, generally I'm not big on seeing or feeling snot, either...I guess this is one of the rare few circumstances where I'd be willing to risk it.  Still, it's an intimate gesture to me, and I'd probably reserve this action for a significant other only...it would feel just plain weird to offer a friend a sleeve, I think, for me personally at least (at least for nose-blowing...wiping away tears would be okay).  And I don't have kids; I could see myself offering to do this for my own kids, but obviously I wouldn't get a kick out of it fetish-wise at all!

I'm glad a few people are into the idea of a fic.  I'm busy at the moment, writing some other stuff for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), but I still do plan on writing a little something for the fetish community soon, if only to get it out of my own system.  I'll try not to write anything too graphic in terms of nasal secretions, I promise.

Last edited by thedreamer (November 12, 2012 5:53 am)

November 12, 2012 8:09 pm  #10

Yay fics!!!

Board footera