You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2012 8:44 pm  #1

Eye Colour?

Most of us (if not all) use false names and give very little way about ourselves on this forum - perfectly understandable given the nature of our fetish and how it is viewed by the wider public.
But, I'd like to know one little thing about our members which is so generic as to ensure it's not giving anything away...

What colour (sorry color for our friends over the atlantic) are your eyes?

And just to keep it kind of crying related, do they change when you cry?

I'll go first...

I have Hazel (mainly Green with flecks of Brown) eyes - if I've been crying for a while the Green will overpower the Brown and they will take on a kind of Forest Green colour.

So, how about you...

November 6, 2012 11:03 pm  #2

Re: Eye Colour?

Mine are greyish green. I've never noticed if they change colo(u)r or not, I'll have to look next time...

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 6, 2012 11:05 pm  #3

Mine are medium brown.  The only time they change color is when I am completely enraged, then they turn a nice shade of burgundy.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 7, 2012 6:32 am  #4

Mine are dark brown and nope they don't change colour when I cry.

November 12, 2012 5:32 am  #5

Technically, I guess most people would call my eyes hazel, but green is the dominant color in them by far.  According to some of my friends, my eyes can look brown from a distance if I'm wearing shirts in certain colors, but I don't really see it myself.  My current ID cards all say that my eye color is green, because that's what I see every time I look in the mirror - a forest color, with a few flecks of brown and gold near the pupil. 

I'm not sure how my eyes look just after crying...haven't really taken notice.  I'll be sure to take note next time.

Last edited by thedreamer (November 12, 2012 5:33 am)

November 13, 2012 2:26 pm  #6

mine are brown or Hazel so to speak lol.

there was once was a wise old saying...

March 7, 2017 3:11 pm  #7

Mine are green. I don't think they change when I cry, though.

March 8, 2017 2:32 am  #8

thedreamer wrote:

Technically, I guess most people would call my eyes hazel, but green is the dominant color in them by far. According to some of my friends, my eyes can look brown from a distance if I'm wearing shirts in certain colors, but I don't really see it myself. My current ID cards all say that my eye color is green, because that's what I see every time I look in the mirror - a forest color, with a few flecks of brown and gold near the pupil.

I'm not sure how my eyes look just after crying...haven't really taken notice. I'll be sure to take note next time.

Your eyes sound beautiful!  Hazel-green is my favorite eye color.

My eyes are brown with gold flecks.  I don't know for sure, but I doubt they change color when I cry.

March 8, 2017 2:35 am  #9

tearhunter wrote:

Most of us (if not all) use false names and give very little way about ourselves on this forum - perfectly understandable given the nature of our fetish and how it is viewed by the wider public.
But, I'd like to know one little thing about our members which is so generic as to ensure it's not giving anything away...

What colour (sorry color for our friends over the atlantic) are your eyes?

And just to keep it kind of crying related, do they change when you cry?

I'll go first...

I have Hazel (mainly Green with flecks of Brown) eyes - if I've been crying for a while the Green will overpower the Brown and they will take on a kind of Forest Green colour.

So, how about you...

Your eyes sound lovely.  I honestly envy people who have this eye color.

March 8, 2018 3:38 pm  #10

My eye colour is green. I also have central heterochromia, which means that my eyes have a different colour around the pupils. In my case its brown and bluish. Sometimes my entire eye colour switches to brown or green/blue but this happens very infrequently.

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

Board footera