You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2012 2:26 am  #1

KFC Zinger commercials

Hahaha, gotta post this one, for obvious reasons!  This commercial makes it look as though all women have a crying fetish, haha.  Which is so not true, or we'd have more than a handful of regular members, so I guess the women don't see it as 'sexual'.  But the guy basically does.  Which is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTmZBQA5Tog

November 21, 2012 1:58 pm  #2

Re: KFC Zinger commercials

Awsome commercial and great post wounded puppy.  . The guys seem so well chosen but some of the tears look quite ''commercial'' rather 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 24, 2012 12:58 am  #3

Hahaha, I love this!! You know, even if most women do not have an explicit crying fetish, I think that there are more women than we realize who are turned on by an emotional man.

I agree that these tears look really fake, but I love the concept for a commercial.

November 25, 2012 7:01 am  #4

carrotcake wrote:

You know, even if most women do not have an explicit crying fetish, I think that there are more women than we realize who are turned on by an emotional man.

Oh, right.  I suppose what the women are being turned on by is a "sensitive" man.  That makes sense.  I still find it weird that that doesn't translate into "crying fetish" for the majority of women, though.  To me, it's practically the same thing.  I mean, what's more sensitive than crying?

To them, I suppose, a display of sensitivity just demonstrates a certain personality trait that, in turn, makes the guy more attractive.  Whereas, to me, a display of sensitivity can be appreciated in its own right for what it is.  Although personality really does seem to matter too... so it seems sooo incredibly close to what most other women must be feeling, yet so frustratingly different and isolating!  There must be something that sets the other women apart, though I find it really hard to tell what.  Whatever it is, though, it's in their brains.  I guess they are probably turned on more indirectly by it and crying fetishists are turned on more directly or are just more sensitive to it or something.  I'm just glad I met other fetishists to know that I'm not alone.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (November 25, 2012 7:07 am)

Board footera