You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2011 9:08 pm  #1

Hey Just a intro

Hello Guys,
I was Pink on the old forum. I just wanna say that I'm new around here still shy at posting my obs but this is the most relaxed forum I have been on I don't like tense forums they make me feel very uneasy and hard to post on. I left the other the other forums and joined yours I think I made the best decision to do that and I can look after my own, but you guys make me feel like this is home if you know what I mean lol hope apart from my own forum that is my home too. anyway thanks for making me a member cause I love it here. I do have the crying fetish I just didn't know I did until I found this place when the old forum was running. So thankyou for creating this forum. From the bottom of my heart. Because I love it here very much and I'm a proud member. Thats all I wanted to say! I tried to do that post with out crying but I did have a few tears in my eyes.

Last edited by raindance85 (August 20, 2011 9:19 pm)

August 21, 2011 11:44 am  #2

Re: Hey Just a intro

Didn't know you were shy about posting obs here, but I'm glad you're getting more comfortable. Looking forward to more posts then.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 21, 2011 4:42 pm  #3

I was insecure about talking about my crying fetish too, but this place REALLY helps. It's so encouraging to know that there are other people with similar interests, and it's great to be able to finally open up about it without getting embarrassed.

August 22, 2011 3:22 am  #4

Yeah, no one should feel shy here... I think everyone loves a good crying obs, whether it's a personal one or seeing someone else cry.  I was a little shy posting about my own crying initially (believe it or not), but I posted a big obs not long ago, and I will definitely want to post the next time I get to see a male friend break down... whenever that is, lol...

September 8, 2011 8:01 pm  #5

I guess most people with "weird' fetishes like ours are insecure about it, so it's great that we can have a community like this one (it's a shame Proboards had to take the old one down and not give us a reason).  I don't post obs, mostly because of how few obs I have,  but I am glad to share my video links with the forum, as I did before.

Board footera