You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 20, 2011 7:40 pm  #1

Types of tears?

I've been thinking about all the types of tears there are, and how they fall. Personally, I like them to fall kind of slowly, so I have time to savor it, and I like it when they fall from different parts of the eye, especially the inside corner. I don't find it that exciting when one tear falls really fast right down from the middle of the eye, and then the rest fall down the same track. I like the face to get completely wet. What do you guys like?

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 20, 2011 8:00 pm  #2

Re: Types of tears?

Not a huge tear fan but - down both the middle and sides work fine for me. I also don't like the face smeared in tears. It helps if the girl has beautiful eyes. Especially if they're big and green or bright blue. Big drops work better than small ones.

Last edited by TorNorth (August 20, 2011 8:08 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 20, 2011 9:23 pm  #3

I agree TorNorth I have myself big tear drops never noticed this until the other day where I was crying mine fall slow & fast. My face gets wet fast. I like these type of tears myself.

Last edited by raindance85 (August 20, 2011 9:23 pm)

August 20, 2011 10:56 pm  #4

For women, I don't really notice the tears that much. I'm much more focused on the mouth and expressions.

For men, though, I LOVE a slow tear that trickles down the face as he releases that first bit of emotion. Once he's sobbing, I don't really notice the tears and I don't have a preference about whether he has a lot of tears or just a few.

But that first tear... for me, it signifies vulnerability and that first step toward breaking down. If it's followed by a few faster-falling tears, it's a bonus!

August 21, 2011 3:29 am  #5

I often think about the placement of tears.  Like, have you noticed that some people have tears which just sort of puddle under their eyes, and other people have tears fall down their face? I have to say I'm a fan of both. My favorite, though, is the really fast, hard to control kind of tears.

August 21, 2011 4:31 pm  #6

It's interesting to think about, I like tears when they are slow and thick but I also like it when they are really fast and there's a lot of them. I also like it when there's more than one stream of tears per eye, but at the same time I don't like it when the face becomes so wet that you can't make out the individual tears / streams so clearly.

August 22, 2011 10:08 pm  #7

tearfreak92, that's true about seeing the individual tears. That makes me want to amend my previous statement. What I REALLY like is big, round tears that squeeze slowly out the corners of the eyes and fall down slowly, especially if they collect around the nose and the lips. I do like the face to get wet eventually, because I like a large volume of tears, but especially around the eyes, not so much the entire face.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

August 24, 2011 7:31 pm  #8

I'm into falling tears in a big, big way!

I like almost any type of tear but I guess my favourite moment is seeing a womens eyes shining and filling up with tears.
Then watch as huge tears fall through her eyelases and slowly roll down her cheeks unchecked leaving a visible tear stain on her face.

I also prefer tears to be clearly visible on their own and not mixed in with other tears on wet face. When this happens I prefer if the women wipes her tears away to make way for more tears to fall.
Quite often when my wife is crying and tears are running down her face I'll wipe her tears away so more tears can make their own way down her face.
It can be very nice wiping a womans tears away - kissing them away is also amazingly hot!

But the biggest turn on can be where the tears go after rolling down her face and reach her chin.
I've seen my wife cry while naked and her tears sometimes run down her neck and down between her breasts - the thought makes me go weak at the knee's - supper sexy!
She has to be crying a lot of tears for this to happen but there is no bigger turn on that kissing tears from my wife's cleavage!!

August 25, 2011 2:50 am  #9

I don't really know what my fave type of tears are.  I do love the tears right in the eyes themselves, just as they are welling up, as I think that eyes are beautiful to begin with, and then there is that rush of excitement that the person is going to cry.  A fast welling up in the eyes would be cool (really powerful... a sign that they are really overwhelmed in that moment), but so would a slow tease with some adorable false starts, as long as it eventually crescendoed at the end.  I do want lots of cascading tears too, but I don't know exactly in which direction the tears should go or how I want them to pool up or not pool up, etc.  Guess if I were asked to pick between a few specific videos, though (of different crying styles), I could probably figure out some preferences.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (August 25, 2011 2:53 am)

January 2, 2016 10:32 pm  #10

In a man or woman, I prefer a large volume of tears, but not so many the entire face is wet and the individual tears are not visible.   I also like a reddened nose, but I'm not really into "cry faces" or lip curls.   The tears are definitely the highlight of crying for me, I really need to see them.   I don't mind someone wiping them away as long as they are visible on the face and in the eyes.   As for the tear quality themselves, I like them big and sort of thick, the way emotional tears tend to be.   The ideal for me would be eyes welling with tears, with them slowly gathering on the lashes and a few tears finally falling, followed by more which come faster than the first few.   Ahhhhh, I'm getting turned on just writing this. LOL! 

The only sounds I like with crying are sniffles and choked attempts to speak.  I'm not really into the sound of heavy sobbing, in fact I find that kind of gross.  ALthough...in some women I rather like "squeaky" gasping sobs if you know what I mean.  For a man (and usually for women), stoic crying with many tears is the best kind for me.   I also love laughter or smiling with tears with light reflecting off the tears on the face, because it's really beautiful. 

Last edited by Lauren (January 2, 2016 10:35 pm)

Board footera