You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2013 3:45 am  #1

Woooo!

So I haven't been around much because I'm in the middle of a Whirlwind Romance! Yay! I'm an introvert, and I'm not super-gorgeous, and I'm very grounded, so this isn't the sort of thing I ever expected to happen to me. But I'm crazy happy with my new guy, and we're nuts about each other, and I've never gotten this close to someone this fast. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to tell him about the fetish, but I know he really values honesty, and what's more, I really think he'd be okay with it if I present it the right way. He is that awesome.

Not really expecting responses here, just wanted to tell someone. And I haven't really told anyone in my real life in this much detail because I really value privacy at the start of a relationship. If I gush too much right away and things go downhill really quickly, I don't want the embarrassment of explaining that to everyone.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 12, 2013 11:00 am  #2

Re: Woooo!

I'm really glad you are happy meantangerine and found what sounds like a great guy.

I assume it's too early for any tears to have been shed by either of you yet!  You knew we had to ask 

January 12, 2013 7:26 pm  #3

Congratulations!  Wish we had a "thumbs up" icon here.

January 12, 2013 11:12 pm  #4

Here's hoping the only tears are happy ones!  I know how good it feels when you find the right one - he sounds like a real keeper!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 13, 2013 12:04 am  #5

Believe it or not, there have been tears. On our second date he spent the night with me, and we stayed up all night lying in each other's arms and talking about everything. In the morning I walked him to his car, kissed him goodbye, and he left. We knew we wouldn't see each other for a month, because I had to go home for winter break. Later he told me that he started crying in his car because he already missed me so much. Needless to say, my heart was 100% his at that point haha. He said he doesn't cry often and he doesn't like it when he does, so it sounds like this was a really unusual moment. I'm so fine with that though, I don't care if I never see him cry.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 15, 2013 8:49 pm  #6

He sounds like a great guy, glad you two are happy.

January 17, 2013 12:03 am  #7

I'm happy for you! He seems great and it's exciting that you got to talk about crying.

Board footera