You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 17, 2012 5:38 am  #11

Re: Crying Dreams

True! He hasn't full-out cried in a while... I hope I have some real-life observations to share soon.

January 24, 2013 4:30 pm  #12

Last night I dreamt that was saying goodbye to a talking pig whom I had befriended. I clearly remember standing there with my hands over my eyes, and the corners of my mouth going down and me sort of huffing and hiccupping. Now I wish I really had a talking animal friend

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 24, 2013 8:58 pm  #13

TorNorth wrote:

Last night I dreamt that was saying goodbye to a talking pig whom I had befriended. I clearly remember standing there with my hands over my eyes, and the corners of my mouth going down and me sort of huffing and hiccupping. Now I wish I really had a talking animal friend

Aww! This makes me want to give you a hug.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that a random woman was sobbing. It was a disturbing dream, though, so I wasn't turned on.

January 24, 2013 11:12 pm  #14

I can remember one of my first crying dreams.  I was probably about 8 or 9 years old.  In the dream I was on a game show, with the prize a date with a certain male celebrity (whom I had a major crush on).  The contestants had been given a list of names and numbers, we had to match the right number to the right name.  Well, I won, and our date consisted of him showing me where he grew up - an old, ramshackle building in the bad part of town.  I remember he led me onto the 2nd floor (where he had lived), and he was getting emotional about how bleak his childhood was.  Next thing I knew, I was sitting in an old wooden chair with him kneeling on the floor, crying into my lap.  I can still see every detail of that dream - in color.  It made a huge impression on me, and I think that dream was what cemented my fetish.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera