You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 24, 2013 10:48 pm  #1

This is a bit sick

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 24, 2013 11:13 pm  #2

Re: This is a bit sick

Strange, yes.  But if you saw the scene in context it made a lot more sense.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 25, 2013 5:30 pm  #3

They mock him because he cries every single episode as far as i heard .I'm looking forward to donwload the show.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 25, 2013 10:30 pm  #4

Just the first 3-4 episodes and then the crying stops.  And one of the scenes is way too weird to really enjoy I will be honest

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

January 26, 2013 12:53 am  #5

If it's the 30 second one I'm thinking of, yeah, it's weird.  But to be truthful, he was sort of egged into it.

I do enjoy American Horror Story!

Anonymous

January 26, 2013 1:42 am  #6

Yellowrose, are you talking about the first or the second season?

Woody Harrelson

January 26, 2013 3:20 am  #7

I think she meant the first.  Dylan McDermott was hardly in the 2nd season.  Evan Peters had some good crying scenes in both seasons as well.

Anonymous

January 27, 2013 2:54 am  #8

I just saw the first 3 episodes from the first season. The series is awsome and i love the crying scenes, they're consistent enough

Woody Harrelson

Board footera