You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2013 1:53 pm  #1

Crying and zodiac signs

Since i'm an astrologer and i enjoy finding out more about the characteristic of each sign i'm pretty curious wether so called water signs such as Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces are indeed more emotional then others and how each sign experiences crying. Would you       submit your sign here and talk about how you experience your sign in terms of crying? (you can also talk about other people being in a specific sign and exibiting specific traits) 

I'm a Cancer with Scorpio Rising and i can say it's true our emotions are very deep and powerfull. I hide my emotions for as long as i can control them and at times they overflow so when i'm on a crying mood it's like a catharsis. I also enjoy and crave for other people emotions so this is why i developped fantasies concerning them, some of them being fetishes.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 9, 2013 10:02 pm  #2

Re: Crying and zodiac signs

I'm an Aquarius with a very slight tie to Capricorn (I was born four days into Aquarius and was told that still puts me on the cusp).  I'm an air sign, and as far as how it affects my crying, I can't say it really does.  Where I think it comes into play is that Aquarians are known for being very sensitive and sympathetic - which might explain my being attuned to people and their feelings.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 10, 2013 3:00 am  #3

Forgive my ignorance as I haven't followed horoscopes in a long time, but are we doing the "new" signs system or the standard older way?  Like, I grew up reading Gemini horoscopes because that was what my birthday clearly fell under, but now, according to this "date shift" thing, I as well as most other folks out there are a different sign than what we grew up with (which kind of blows my mind!!):

http://www.yasminboland.com/2012/01/new-zodiac-sign-dates/#axzz2HXT1Meaj

I can't say my "new" sign (if this is true) sounds like me, especially after all these years of being something else, so I'm going to answer Gemini -- it really does fit me well, plus it's what I grew up knowing as my sign.  Yes, another air sign here! 

Not sure how it might relate to my fetish or my own crying, but it has been a while since I read the personality description.  Maybe another Gemini will show up and give some insight.

Great question!  And cool that you're an astrologer!

January 10, 2013 7:44 pm  #4

The new signs system is not yet a valid one in some astrology circles. Natal planets influences don't shift overnight and when we deal with zodiac signs we take into account the tropical zodiac ( Western astrology) based on the seasons, not the sideral one that is based on the positions of constellations in relation with the astral bodies.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 12, 2013 3:26 am  #5

I'm a Scorpio, and I guess I feel things pretty deeply, but it doesn't always translate into crying. I don't actually cry very often. I don't want to give an average, because it varies, but sometimes I'll go six months with no tears, sometimes I'll cry four times in a week if things are just really bad in general. I have to say, when i feel like i need to cry I can hold it for days, but I won't truly feel better until I let it out.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 12, 2013 7:59 pm  #6

I'm like that as well mean tangerine. I don't cry for long lenghs of time and at times all of the sudden i let my grief out..and it's violent.
Moreover when i'm upset i'm very enraged and distructive...without shedding tears of remorse..

Woody Harrelson

January 31, 2013 6:17 am  #7

I'm a Pisces, born on the cusp of Aquarius.  My rising sign is Cancer, and my moon is in Scorpio.  I am most certainly an emotional person (occasionally I think I'm waaaay too obviously emotional, but I often have a hard time disguising my feelings).  I'm kind of quiet and reserved around people I don't know really well, but sometimes I can't help showing my feelings in front of people - sometimes even perfect strangers! - if I'm happy, or sad, or angry.  Sometimes I'm not obviously emotional, but then I hit a certain point in my cycle (sorry if this detail squicks out the male members of the forum, but it's true!) or I watch a sad movie and BOOM, there come the tears.  I also laugh easily.  Don't really get angry easily, but when I am angry, it's often difficult for me to hide.

Last edited by thedreamer (January 31, 2013 6:19 am)

Board footera