You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2012 12:56 am  #1

Six Feet Under

Okay, so I'm having a bit of a hard time finding clips on youtube (well, except for spoiler-y clips from the last season) but suffice it to say that I'm on season 2, and ALL the characters have cried at least once, most of them more than once.

In fact, Nate cries (quite the way I like, actually sobbing and not just tears on his cheeks) twice in like five episodes. Unheard of.

There's plenty of female crying too, and all of the other guys cry at least once as well. I'll continue to hunt for links, but yeah I can also find which episodes for you guys if anyone's interested.

Last edited by PaperThings (June 25, 2012 11:05 pm)

June 24, 2012 2:17 am  #2

Re: Six Feet Under

Also, what am I saying? There's crying in every single episode more or less (usually female) because every episode features a death.

June 25, 2012 11:04 pm  #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMDm2zyRVxU (M, a bit of F)

Okay, here's a clip! Spoilers, but it's a great scene. It's Nate breaking down in the second season finale (the second time in this episode, if you can believe it, and he's teary throughout, and David, Claire and Ruth also all cry in this episode) and is my absolute FAVORITE kind of crying (sobbing, being held, etc.)

June 26, 2012 1:23 am  #4

Definitely keep this thread going if you can... sounds like there are a lot of scenes!

June 26, 2012 2:32 pm  #5

I'd love to see a Claire crying scene. I only watched about four or five episodes of SFU, it wasn't a series I connected to, although I appreciated it's quality

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

June 28, 2012 1:55 am  #6

For whatever reason this is the only clip I could find with any crying at all, other than the REALLY spoiler-y one that I won't let myself watch until I get up to it, but I'll keep searching. There've definitely been a bunch with her.

And yeah I'll keep looking. Hopefully I'll be able to find some place with full episodes.

July 1, 2012 10:57 pm  #7

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

July 2, 2012 1:34 am  #8

Oh, fantastic, thanks so much! Okay, so the last episode of season 2 has basically everyone crying. Don't have time to look up the exact time moments right now, but yeah, Claire and Brenda and Ruth and David and Nate twice.

From now on I'll post them as I go, haha, so I don't forget.

February 28, 2013 11:30 pm  #9

Here's the one about the lady and her birthday messages.

http//:www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCcT9fOetoc

Last edited by handkerchief (March 20, 2013 1:45 am)

Board footera