You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 3, 2013 7:35 pm  #1

Great discovery- new crier, Neal McDonough scenes

This one was a very nice surprise, nice surprise indeed !!. Last evening i saw the movie the Hitcher where he plays a small role, i was hooked immediately because i found him somewhat peculiar and very handsome and it was the first time i saw him. Somewhat reminded me of J.R character from Dallas though i have never found Larry Hangman as so peculiar. or interesting. Then later i inevitably formulated that question : ''would he tear up in this?'' How would  J.R look-a like would look while crying?'' ...Hmm, i have to say i have never thought about this ever in my life, i have never checked Dallas  male actors to see wether they ever cried in the series. This guy was totally new to me, it was the first movie i saw him in but sadly the movie didn't put much emphasis on his character and being a thriller or some sort of action movie it didn't have too much crying.

Later today after work i came home and i did a little bit of research on youtube and guess what? He's a Top- Noch Crier, he sobs in Desperate Housewives ( one clip), in Tin Man ( there are lots of clips with his parts made by fans), in Boomtown, Medical Investigation. Some posters even comment on his crying on one occasion..Really cool, what can i say, amazing acting..

I will post here two clips from Boomtown ( as far as i can see they posted full episodes and i browsed by chance two of them were he cries)

In this one he cries in the interrogation room before the glassed window , at a police station before a conversation with a suspect, he's obviously very embarassed that he cries..it starts at 30'39.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84K6DdZ0EvE

This one is with his father, is rather short and unpredictable but really amazing, his fascial expressions and his  cracking voice at least, really good scene ( starts at 26'46)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF6cw8RxyL4

I hope you 'll enjoy this

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 3, 2013 7:57 pm  #2

Re: Great discovery- new crier, Neal McDonough scenes

At the end of this he cries even more, wow  those eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL9mc6uIvgI

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 3, 2013 9:06 pm  #3

Wow!  You are right, the fact that he is so interesting looking makes him that much more attractive.  He has quite a gift for tears, very believable, a gift I will happily enjoy.  Keep the clips coming as you find more please!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 4, 2013 1:04 am  #4

Agreed, more please!

In the first clip he reminded me of Kelsey Grammer for a moment or two; in the third clip there was a moment when he looked like a young Paul Newman.  But mostly, his expressions made me think of Simon Baker.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 4, 2013 5:02 am  #5

He also bears a striking resemblence to Matt Damon

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 4, 2013 3:41 pm  #6

I agree, he does resemble both Matt Damon and Simon Baker though if you get to see Tin Man and The Hitcher he's definitely a younger version of Larry Hangman as we know him from Dallas. Yesterday i saw half of the episodes of Medical Investigation and i didn't find much crying in it, maybe a slightly teary scene at one point but i looked it over. i guess it's in the episode Little Girl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izoPU64pTu8 ) the last scene from the movie. it's just a glimpse..
Except this one i didn't find much but i know there are 2 major crying scenes in Tin Man, in one of the he cries in front of a grave and Zooey Deschanel comforts him..if you browse tin man and  wyatt cain crying on youtube you might get fragments of it. He also cries in Desperate Housewives but i don't know witch episode, i guess i'll ask the poster about it..

Woody Harrelson

April 4, 2013 3:49 pm  #7

you're right too on paul newman's resemblance in the third clip, mostly when i think about Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and the scene about mendacity, where Newman has tears in those beautiful electric eyes of his..

Woody Harrelson

April 14, 2013 3:04 pm  #8

Tin Man - the grave scene, it starts at 9'02 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndG825rkFmI

Woody Harrelson

April 15, 2013 12:33 am  #9

This sounds weird to say but I love his mouth movements and the way he lets his tears fall down to his lips.  Sooo cute!

November 18, 2017 8:38 pm  #10

Neal McDonough has quite a nice crying scene  in the movie 1922 towards 1:27:00 or so and just before the end Thomas Jane tears up too..you can find the movie on netflix

Woody Harrelson

Board footera