You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2013 11:34 pm  #11

Re: Revenge Crying Scene

I've told two male friends, my husband, and a female counsellor.  Can't think of anyone else.  Wish I had continued with that counsellor, as I'd be curious how she might have addressed the issue had we actually worked on it.  I think she just asked me if I received enough comforting as a child (I did) and a few similar family-related questions like that to see if there was an explanation for why I want to act out "comforting" a man so badly.  It's like an obsession.  I might have to write another fic soon...

August 15, 2019 7:22 pm  #12

Hey - could somebody tell me the links or where I can find Jack crying? I never watched Revenge, and the links above don't work, and since I do not know the storylines, I don't know which eps to watch. Help!

August 16, 2019 8:01 pm  #13

August 16, 2019 8:10 pm  #14

yellowrose wrote:

If anyone used to watch Roswell back in the day, Jack is Kyle.  Kyle had some sweet scenes in that show too.  I will try to find some.

I also really love how he isn't even trying to control himself.  Speaks to his comfort level with her and also the pain he is in.  Love love love

I have mixed feelings about S2, but Kyle was one of the best things in it! And this clip is lovely.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 17, 2019 12:51 am  #15

Thanks so much, abcd1234!! That was so sweet! Are there any others? Phoebe...I never watched Roswell, either! Where can I find some crying Kyle clips??

August 17, 2019 3:38 am  #16

It's been a while since I watched Roswell, and I don't remember if Kyle ever cried, and even though I wasn't really into him at the time, I feel like it would be something I'd remember if it happened.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera