You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2013 4:41 pm  #11

Re: selfies?

I have filmed myself crying, but I've always deleted the videos later because I feel funny about having them on the camera or computer. Sometimes, when I get into the right state of mind, I'm aroused by my own crying, and I have the desire to film it or take pictures.

May 27, 2013 7:28 pm  #12

Reptongeek, you're cute for asking me that and i can send you photos if you want ( i hope you're mild on them ). I'm not yet ready to show myself in the process of crying on cam unless i'am given one day the opportunity to act in a movie that demands crying ( which i don't think will ever happen). I still find this too personal but with pictures i'm more at ease somewhat. I'm very fond of photography.

Inmyarms : I can make myself cry by manipulating my emotions but just one bit, it's totally unlike when i have a good reason for crying. When i have that i'm totally caught by suprise and the amonut of tears is very different when i cry for real then when i cry on cue. When i cry on cue i produce a small amount of tears and i do that by imagining something that is outside myself..such as a sad or dramatic situation, i get immersed and hope no one sees me because i feel very embaressed by doing this. At times i use my own personal memories on it but other times as Woundedpuppy said i either listen to a melancholic song or watch a movie to acces a mood..I don't observe myself that much, i let myself dream or escape into that state.

I think you might be intellectualizing your own experinces too much as to let yourself go..Have you never experienced frustration or anger to the point of having a breakdown?

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 27, 2013 9:03 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 27, 2013 10:45 pm  #13

I have of course but that s why I say it sneaks up on me.if I'm going to a funeral or another situation where crying is anticipated them a wall goes up. I have filed myself crying a few times out of curiosity when it did happen. 
reptongeek as much as I have been fascinated watching others cry out never occurred to me until just now that someone else would be interested seeing me cry. It's an odd thing to ponder.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 27, 2013 11:31 pm  #14

Inmyarms, sounds like you need to get your mind out of the way because it jumps in and interferes.  Have you ever tried the technique where you physically pretend you are sobbing, where you just start breathing shakily and gasping and make your lip tremble and scrunch up your face, eyes, etc?  It's an acting technique some people use and it sometimes tricks the body into producing a real crying breakdown.  I am generally more in touch with my mind than my body, so it's not something I'm personally into, but some people are the opposite way.  The body state can definitely influence the mental state in mysterious ways.  Actually, I read that touching someone on top of their head is more likely to make them cry... I think I read that in relation to massage therapy or some alternative therapy, not sure, but it made sense to me, because I know when I'm touched lightly on my head, it's a lovely, relaxing feeling... and the more relaxed you are........

Last edited by woundedpuppy (May 27, 2013 11:32 pm)

May 28, 2013 11:15 am  #15

psychic_girl wrote:

Reptongeek, you're cute for asking me that and i can send you photos if you want ( i hope you're mild on them ). I'm not yet ready to show myself in the process of crying on cam unless i'am given one day the opportunity to act in a movie that demands crying ( which i don't think will ever happen). I still find this too personal but with pictures i'm more at ease somewhat. I'm very fond of photography.

Pictures would be fine and yes I would be mild

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 28, 2013 5:09 pm  #16

caircair wrote:

Me? NO. No. NO.  I think I look hideous when I cry, besides, I HATE crying!  It's seeing OTHERS cry that appeals to me, and more seeing "acted" crying rather than something based in real life.

caircair - I am the EXACT same way. And I always put myself in the role of comforter! 

May 28, 2013 9:49 pm  #17

Hmm, I guess I never answered the original question in this thread!  No, it's not my thing to do videos unless I got a legitimate acting gig.  That would be a performance I would be proud of, but other than that, it's pretty private and it doesn't turn me on, so I don't have a desire to make vids.  Actually, I would LOVE to use crying-on-cue as a superpower to make guys more likely to cry in my presence... that's partly why I've nutured it... but I think they probably already have to be ready to open up to you and it's just that final bit of added sensitivity that might relax them enough to cry openly in your arms.  Still, I'm ready if that day ever comes... cue the tears... and, ACTION!! 

Last edited by woundedpuppy (May 28, 2013 9:54 pm)

May 29, 2013 4:13 am  #18

I don't think that power would work.men often see a woman cry and feel"I have to be strong for her" . It may make them less likely to open up because they feel if you broke down they have to be your rock.they don't get how sharing tears is a far greater comfort.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 29, 2013 10:45 pm  #19

Hmm, maybe it would work a little bit during a movie situation...maybe...?

I'm determined to make it work somewhere...on a guy...

I'm not even talking anything dramatic, maybe just a single tear, looking 'touched' about something?

May 30, 2013 6:24 pm  #20

Actually for me, in front of the right woman (i.e. one I trust completely and know well) I will allow myself to get emotional without fighting it and have openly shed tears in front of several women both at times when they have been crying also and when they have not.

Crying with someone you are close too I find incredibly supportive. You are both at your most vunerable and there is no walls or barriers preventing unconditional comforting of each other.

I've been in this situation from both angles where I've starting crying first and the woman has followed and where the woman began to cry and I've started crying with her.

In the main this has been with my wife but not exculsively - in all cases both with my wife and female friends I've always felt more comforted if they cry as well. I know that my wife prefers me to be open with my emotions and not a hard rock so when the situation warrants tears she is happy for me to let them flow rather than not. I think the female friends that I've cried with like my honesty and empathy with there feelings. I think it in a womans nature to comfort a crying guy if they are close to them - they have always been very supportive to me.

Board footera