You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 6, 2011 2:13 am  #1

New schedule

Hi forum members,

Just thought I'd post to let people know that my regular posting habits are going to change very soon.  Sitting around on the internet for hours a day has really taken its toll on my productivity and energy, and I have higher hopes and ambitions for myself.  Therefore, I am only going to allow myself to visit fetish sites on weekends.  So, for anyone who PMs me, don't expect a response except on weekends.  However, I will make one exception to  my self-enforced rule, which is my contributions to the "hypnosis" roleplay (in the fic section).  I think it's important to keep momentum going with a story like that.  But the roleplay (should it get up and running again, that is) is played on a different website anyway (just linked here), so I still won't be logging onto the crying forum and reading other people's posts until the weekend.  Why?  I guess because I feel a roleplay involves me working on my creative writing skills and becoming a better writer, so it is productive, at least somewhat.  Plus, I like the fact that I actually have control over the character.  I can make Zack cry anytime I want!  And even if I were playing the other character (Abby), I would still know for a fact that Zack was going to cry eventually.  Not so with real life friends, and all too often when I discuss crying here, even in very general terms, I start longing to see it in real life and it becomes very destructive for me because I haven't had a good crying observation in 5 years.  So, I really think this is the best plan for me personally, but I hope everyone else continues to post much more regularly than I do.

Anyway, have fun, and I look forward to catching up with y'all on weekends!

WoundedPuppy

Last edited by woundedpuppy (September 6, 2011 2:24 am)

September 6, 2011 9:21 pm  #2

Re: New schedule

Good plan. Have a nice week!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

September 6, 2011 11:20 pm  #3

I wanted to reduce the amount the of time I come here as well. But I just can't seem to help it

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 7, 2011 12:39 am  #4

I could definitely benefit from reducing my internet time. I commend you for your self-control! We'll miss you during the week, though; you always have great things to add.

Board footera