You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2013 6:36 pm  #21

Re: selfies?

reptongeek wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

I took pictures of myself crying on many ocasions and i still have them on my computer but they don't turn me on, i do it because i tried to see if i can cry on cue loke the actors i pursue  and though it took me some effort at first now i can cry on cue pretty easily, even without being sad. I just imagine myself acting in a drama or being in an ipothetic dramatic situation and i turn on the waterworks. IT's pretty fun and somewhat refereshing but if i do it for too long i start to feel sad or really weepy....

l have pictures of people crying on my computer too, but the turn-on part for me is like you. It's the sight of eyes welling with tears then the tear escaping down the cheek that does it. I need another decent crying on cue vid, but was always too shy to ask anyone on this forum until now. I have my own YT channel as it happens under the same username, so you can send me it as a private video if you wish

I have many many pictures of my computer of crying women. They are a turn-on for me also but the right video sends me to new heights. I too love the sight of tears welling up in the eyes, falling through their eyelashes and rolling unchecked down their face. I think it's the movement of the tear that does it for me. While my turn-on is 99% female related I remember a video clip link on this forum when a film director shed a tear while watching a scene back thay they had just filmed. As he watched the screen a single tear fell down his face unchecked. I found the movement of the tear down his face perfect - and too my great surprise found myself getting turn-on !!

I can't cry on cue as such - not without a huge amount of effort and focusing on very personal and painful memories - it takes a while and the condtions have to be just right so its hardly on cue. However, I have taken pictures of me crying in the past - they don't turn me on in anyway but I still keep them on my computer.

May 30, 2013 11:34 pm  #22

I have to agree with you as far as my preference too. I absolutely love that uncheked crying tear falling down  on one's cheek but it's very hard to see this in a movie without being clishee. Now i remember that last time i saw this kind of crying was in Mr. Selfridge, Jeremy Piven let a tear fall unchecked and it was very natural and subtle. Just beautifull! It almost goes unnoticed..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 1, 2013 1:47 am  #23

Thanks for the male perspective, Tearhunter!  Love hearing that you've always felt more comforted when your wife and female friends cry as well.

In the situations where a woman began to cry and then you started crying with her, were there any times the woman was a friend and not your wife?  If so, do you remember the context of the situation and what triggered your tears?

June 1, 2013 11:18 am  #24

woundedpuppy wrote:

Thanks for the male perspective, Tearhunter!  Love hearing that you've always felt more comforted when your wife and female friends cry as well.

In the situations where a woman began to cry and then you started crying with her, were there any times the woman was a friend and not your wife?  If so, do you remember the context of the situation and what triggered your tears?

I have started crying with a female friend after she has started crying. I have a female friend I'm very close too and we care a lot about each other - she's a bit like a sister to be honest.

A few years back she phoned in a very emotional state, her husband was way working and I was the next person she could turn too. I dashed over to talk and too comfort her. She was very upset, crying, tears streaming unchecked down her face - dripping off her nose and chin.

I'm not going to go into the details of why she was so upset but at one point she turn to me looked me directly in the eye (huge tear fill, red swollen eyes) and said she was considering ending her life. She look so broken and sad. While I was convincing her that this was not the way she should go my voice broke and tears began to spill down my face. We just broke down together and cried in each others arms for ages.

It eventully help that she had someone to fall on and she picked up eventully but there were many tears over a few months between the two of us.

June 1, 2013 1:20 pm  #25

This is so beautiful Tearhunter, you're the kind of man who easily emphatizes with women. This is a rare trait in so many men nowadays that i think it's invaluable for a woman to have such a man next to her, even if it's just friendship. Thank you for disclosing this fact !

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 2, 2013 1:15 am  #26

caircair wrote:

Me? NO. No. NO.  I think I look hideous when I cry, besides, I HATE crying!  It's seeing OTHERS cry that appeals to me, and more seeing "acted" crying rather than something based in real life.

I'm the same, I'm with caircair on this one.

November 6, 2017 1:57 pm  #27

psychic_girl wrote:

I took pictures of myself crying on many ocasions and i still have them on my computer but they don't turn me on, i do it because i tried to see if i can cry on cue loke the actors i pursue  and though it took me some effort at first now i can cry on cue pretty easily, even without being sad. I just imagine myself acting in a drama or being in an ipothetic dramatic situation and i turn on the waterworks. IT's pretty fun and somewhat refereshing but if i do it for too long i start to feel sad or really weepy....

I would love to see  those pictures, if you don't mind, could you pm? Thanks

November 6, 2017 5:04 pm  #28

Since many of the earlier posts on this discussion is related to crying on cue, I though I'd chip in. Ever since my childhood, I've had not only this attraction towards crying girls and women, I've also had the ability to make my eyes well up and overflow with tears very easily. I couldn't make myself emotionally cry, but I can physically induce the tears quite easily. What I do is slightly rub my eyes and then not blink for a few seconds, and bingo, my tears flow like tap water. When I was younger, I used to take quite a lot of pictures (and sometimes even videos) with tears in my eyes and running down my face, but I've stopped doing that now, though I still make myself cry occasionally.

Board footera