You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 24, 2013 8:01 pm  #1

Update and apology

Just wanted to apologize for not being around more recently. I just graduated from college, I've moved into my own apartment and started my new job, all in the last three weeks! So it's been a busy time, but I'm going to try to post more as I get comfortable with my new schedule.
I've had a number of crying dreams recently, but I can only remember one. It was my boyfriend telling me that he cried "tears of release" after a very stressful day. If only it were real, and I could have been there instead of just hearing about it!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 24, 2013 8:52 pm  #2

Re: Update and apology

Life gets in the way of cyberspace. It's nothing to apologize about. I've had some crying dreams too which I can't remember recently. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

June 28, 2013 5:48 pm  #3

Glad everything's going well for you! I haven't been around much lately either...just moved across country, and I'm still really busy with all of that. It's always nice to come back here, though.

June 28, 2013 5:48 pm  #4

And congratulations on your graduation!!

July 1, 2013 7:06 pm  #5

Thank you!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 4, 2013 3:07 pm  #6

Congratulations as well..it's nice that real life takes precedence over the illusory, fanciful and weird life or crying fetishism ) i wish one day this will happen to me as well..That day will be when i get a crying lover as a partner..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera