You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 13, 2013 5:01 am  #1

A great song to listen to while fantasizing about crying

August 13, 2013 10:16 am  #2

Re: A great song to listen to while fantasizing about crying

It's good but i like tthe old classic The Crying Game by Boy George though i was very disappointed in the movie.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 13, 2013 10:17 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 15, 2013 5:36 pm  #3

psychic_girl wrote:

It's good but i like tthe old classic The Crying Game by Boy George though i was very disappointed in the movie.

why did it disappoint you? I never saw it

August 15, 2013 5:52 pm  #4

First of all there's no hint in the movie why it is called The Crying Game since nobody seems to cry very hard in it. If i remember well Jaye Davidson who is a male cries at one point but he is transgender. In that movie he looks exactly like a woman so it's sort of a turn off since i only like Men crying ..
Anyway i was expected at least to see Stephen Rea or Forest Whitaker get emotional or at least more emotional then they go in the story..Go see it, it's a weird movie and maybe you'll find it interesting. I think it's ok by nowadays standars but it the early 90' it was a shock film because of a specific twist that goes on as the plot unfolds. As far as crying goes i found it a disappointment.. although it's an original movie.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 15, 2013 5:54 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera