You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2013 5:54 am  #1

Favorite TV Show Discussion

Under the Dome: I love this show!  I haven't read the book yet, and I'll probably wait until the show ends before I do.  Must avoid potential spoilers ;)

Just wondering if anyone else has seen it yet?

And about the last episode?  Angie is SO about to get murdered!

Edit: changed the title to make it more open

Last edited by Bartlebycs (July 21, 2013 7:47 pm)

July 19, 2013 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Favorite TV Show Discussion

I watched the first episode, it was good, but it's not really my thing though.

September 1, 2013 5:49 pm  #3

I'm a 24 fanatic. Started watching it seriously again when two friends at work borrowed my boxsets and I struggled to remember what happened in which episodes without spoiling them. This week my 24 watching was S5 backwards! (just to do something different)

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 1, 2013 7:42 pm  #4

That's a cool idea!  I'll have to try that. I love 24 too, never made it past the first season though.  Something else always distracts me from finishing.

I bought seasons 1 and 2 of Once Upon A Time so I can play catch up.  Loving it so far!  And not just because of all the crying scenes with Ginnifer Goodwin either

I'm also becoming addicted to Breaking Bad (pun intended).  Great drama, I just hope Jesse survives

September 2, 2013 7:57 pm  #5

Thanks for giving me a reason to watch Once Upon A Time. When it comes to 24, I can watch people under the table! I've done season marathons where I've watched all the episodes in one day. An interesting side effect of this if you do S1 is you really feel it when Jack says, 'It's just been a really long day'

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 2, 2013 11:33 pm  #6

Also has a few scattered Jennifer Morrison cry scenes.  Though Ginnifer still takes the lead for teary moments.

Breaking Bad last night was "WOW"...  poor Jesse.  Still hoping he makes it.

September 3, 2013 12:15 am  #7

There were a few nice Josh Dallas scenes in Once, and a few Robert Carlyle ones as well. Robert Carlyle is the BEST crier!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

September 17, 2013 12:04 pm  #8

CSI is my favorite tv show. I love this show and i have watched all the seasons of this show. 

Board footera