You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2013 7:56 am  #11

Re: Sci-fi ish crying story

Richard opened his eyes and noticed two things 1) He was in a strange bed he didn't remember getting into and 2) His body ached from some unknown ailment. He gingerly got out of bed and went to the wardrobe, trying to find something to wear other than pyjamas. Luckily it was well stocked with clothes. After he had got dressed he felt a sudden burst of hunger so he went out of his apartment building trying to find something. Without much difficulty he spied a breakfast bar and went over to it. A girl in a dark blue blouse, black skirt and boots was cleaning the tables. She gave Richard an emotional hug when she spied him. "You're awake, I'm so glad" she told him tears running down her cheeks. "I'm Emily, I found you on the plains when I was out walking, you'd been attacked by something from the woods. We weren't sure you were going to make it". Richard thanked her and asked if he could have some breakfast. Emily wiped her tears and offered him pancakes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 4, 2013 8:11 am  #12

In The President's office, the young girl who occupied the office finished putting away the IV equipment that had held the fluid that had gone into Richard's arm. She then went over to the Security Station and watched him on CCTV. The formula had to work this time Liz told herself as a tear trickled down her left cheek. Richard by now had finished his pancakes and left, looking around for something else to do. He saw a square a short distance away, and another girl seemed to be setting up for something. "It's for the wedding this evening" Lois told him tears of joy running down her cheeks. "Would you like me to help you set up?" Richard asked her. Lois agreed and Richard started to help

September 26, 2013 7:44 am  #13

At Lois' direction, Richard set up the tables and chairs for the wedding. When they had finished, it was just a question of waiting. And waiting. After three quarters of an hour Lois began to get very upset.

"Nobody's coming" she sobbed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I do this every week, but nothing happens." She walked off still crying. Richard didn't know what to do. He waited for a minute wondering if he should follow but decided not to.

Presently a pair of black boots entered his eye line and he looked up. A blonde girl was standing in front of him proffering her hand.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Just the two of us?" Richard asked

"I always come down here." The blonde said sadly as a tear ran down her cheek. "But I've never had anyone to dance with yet". Richard allowed the girl to take him by the hand and lead him out onto the dance floor. As if by magic the music started and they started to do a small waltz around the floor. Once the music finished they broke apart.

"Thank you." The girl said to Richard another tear spilling down her face. "For giving me such a magical evening."

"Your welcome." Richard replied transfixed by her beauty. "May a dancer ask his partner's name?"

"Kirsty" the blonde introduced.

Board footera