You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 25, 2012 7:47 pm  #21

Re: Crying Tissue

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 21, 2012 4:55 am  #22

Two episodes of Glee feature some very attractive tears and tissue use on Lea Michele's part.  I happen to have a bit of a celebrity crush on her, so these are favorites of mine.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/C96CD56121AEB765# (22:20-ish, is where the tears start)

http://www.putlocker.com/file/4FC5615AA9C4F324# (This one is at about 33 minutes in, and features crying on Chris Colfer's part as well, for those interested)

Enjoy!

March 7, 2013 2:45 am  #23

there's one on youtube called "crying over a dog movie."  Just two minutes but really good.  She cries into a tissue and at the end of the clip is some especially good nose-blowing.  There's also one called Shauna crying.  It's real short but has a nice tissue close-up

Last edited by handkerchief (March 7, 2013 2:48 am)

May 18, 2013 2:38 am  #25

hope all of y'all are doing real good.  Here are a few things I've come across last few days.For some reason I can't seem to post anything and make it work, but it would be good if somebody were to type these into youtube.
Maya DiMasso crying.  This is one of the best ones I've seen in a while...lots of tears and some real good nose-blowing
crying rue's death.  This is a girl going into meltdown over a scene in the hunger games movie
Kandi crying
Patriots fan crying.  Several nose blows in this one
Packers fan crying.  I dont know how any of y'all feel about football  (never paid much attention to it, myself)  but it seems a lot of fans are so into it that they cry their eyes out if their team loses

Last edited by handkerchief (May 18, 2013 2:38 am)

June 29, 2013 12:39 am  #26

I think I've figured a way to see some really good crying videos without feeling any guilt about getting pleasure from somebody's pain.  There are all kinds of movies out there, and a lot of folks seem to enjoy crying at them.  Some of y'all check out some reaction videos to Toy Story 3, the Notebook, My Sister's Keeper, and the Lion King, just to name a few.  And everybody have a happy July 4 and be safe, y'hear?

Last edited by handkerchief (July 26, 2013 1:59 am)

September 1, 2013 12:54 am  #27

There's a real long (18 min or thereabouts) vid about a girl who goes into pretty total meltdown over some Cody Simpson tickets.  She goes and gets a box of kleenex at 13 min.  If any of you run up on it, post what you think.

October 10, 2013 6:01 pm  #28

I just now saw a vid about a teenage girl who just missed seeing Justin Bieber and she is crying her eyes out. The vid is close-up all the way and she wipes her nose with a tiissue several times. The vid is four and a half minutes or thereabout  I hope somebody posts it.

Last edited by handkerchief (October 10, 2013 6:07 pm)

October 12, 2013 2:43 am  #29

Just now caught a vid about a teen-age black girl crying with tissues over a Justin Bieber instagram.  Not as long as I usually like, but a good scene all the same

October 12, 2013 9:58 pm  #30

Just saw a vid entitled "hysterical crying girl watching pocahantas".  One of the better ones out there, in my opinion.

Board footera