You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 28, 2013 11:57 pm  #1

OUR FIRST MEMBERS' TEARS PHOTOS pg 5, 6 and 7

we spend alot of time looking for a watching videos of people crying. it got me wondering, would any of you post a video online of yourself in tears, anonymously lets say? if not, would you make such a video for someone if asked specifically to? has anyone ever done this?

it just got me thnking, when i see these videos online if i would ahve the guts to do it. im back and forth about it. i was wondering what others here think.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 26, 2013 3:10 am)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 29, 2013 12:38 am  #2

Re: OUR FIRST MEMBERS' TEARS PHOTOS pg 5, 6 and 7

So this is kind of similar. I have a friend.  Who likes me. He knows I'm not interested in him like that. But he also knows about my crying fetish. So now when he cries he takes pictures of himself and sends them to me. It's unreal lol. The thing about this kid, he cried quite often. Unfortunately I don't find him very attractive. But it's still pretty awesome. I've tried to see if he would make a video. But he won't bite lol.

As to your specific question. I guess I would if someone specifically asked. Maybe just anonymously too. Idk lol.

November 29, 2013 1:03 am  #3

Honestly I think I would be little creeped out if a friend did that with me.maybe because with me, the fetish isn't very sexual.the crying attraction is emotional and aesthetic, like music. (That's why I'll go for male or female) it's more that I find the whole concept of tears and emotional openness to be a beautiful and magical thing. But if someone were to cry and display it to be just for my view viewing pleasure knowingly, that would eyes me out a bit.

I was thinking more like the webcam tears blog or th he youtube reaction videos where people put there emotions out there just to kind of contract the whole sadness phobia of our world. Post of me would do that but knowing there are fetishists like us out there it makes me feel funny to think of complete strangers getting turned on by my crying.

I once did video myself crying just because I was curious about how I looked. But I always wonder, gush what if I put this out there for random strangers? If feel so exposed. People have to be very gutsy to do that.

November 29, 2013 1:04 am  #4

Yea see it's more sexual for me. Idk why lol.

November 29, 2013 1:06 am  #5

And yea. I don't have the courage to put myself out there like that. Hell he's the only one who knows I have the fettish. As to how he knows is a much longer story I'm not going to bother to tell lol.

November 29, 2013 4:10 am  #6

thats alright. im pretty sure i wouldnt want to know.

November 29, 2013 6:17 am  #7

I would never do that! I asked myself several times what is the motivation to do it. Are these people all crying fetishist? But then our forum would have more members.

November 29, 2013 12:16 pm  #8

I can understand the motivation.like I said before I find an aesthetic beauty to it.I think it's beautiful and moving and purely human.there are those who want to share that part of themselves.but would I personally do it? Part of me wants to buy I dunno if if have the guts.

November 30, 2013 5:42 am  #9

I suppose I would do it in an extreme close up, where you couldn't actually tell who I am. But I think the bigger problem is that I stop crying whenever I try to look at myself doing it.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 30, 2013 11:35 am  #10

I took photos of me crying at one point but i wouldn't put myself on youtube since i don't want to make a show out of my emotions. I put the photoghraps on a photo site at one point because i wanted to convey a visual, melancholic feeling by artistic means. I agree with what inmysarms said about crying, that is more about the poetic, esthetic feel of it all then an actual sexual turn on. At times i do feel a raw emotion too but not at my own expense...
I personally want to see men crying in a specific context and the best moments i've seen were those i've seen in movies, there' are those scenes where the main chacter sits in a room pondering about something sad and lets go. It's like a window of opportunity to aknowledge something that in real life is very difficult to witness. There are still taboos about expressing one's emotions when it comes to men and i enjoy the fact that movies go beyond those taboos.

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 30, 2013 11:37 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera