You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2013 12:49 am  #11

Re: Age range? Marital Status?

I'm 30, turning 31 on the 26th of March.  Single and eternally looking, it would seem ;)

January 8, 2013 6:54 am  #12

Barblebycs, don't give up.  I wasn't married until I was 38 - husband was 45. It was the first for both of us.  But then, I swore I wouldn't marry until I met someone who was worthy of me. ;)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

January 8, 2013 6:08 pm  #13

Just notice I've not responded to this thread - ok, I'm 42 and married.

And my question has to be TorNorth, does she shed many tears? does she allow them to leave her eyes and roll down her face? 

TorNorth wrote:

I'm two months away from being 28. Engaged.

I think you know that my wife cries fairly regularly, generally with a steady flow of unchecked tears down her cheeks. Wobbly, shaky voice - bulging bottom lip is very very rarely - once / twice in 15 years!

January 8, 2013 8:43 pm  #14

And my question has to be TorNorth, does she shed many tears? does she allow them to leave her eyes and roll down her face?

At the funeral she let them roll down her face for a time. At the other occasion she wiped them away in a pissed off manner. I guess it depends on her mood.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 9, 2013 7:29 am  #15

22 year old female with a girlfriend, currently. Unfortunately, I'm a bigger crier than she is.

December 1, 2013 1:00 am  #16

oh just found this. im female, turning 29 in january, married to my husband five years, i have two daughters and two stepsons.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 1, 2013 4:32 am  #17

27 and in a long term relationship.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 1, 2013 10:07 pm  #18

I am still 39, together with my husband since 20 years, married now for a couple of years, and we have a girl and a boy.

December 12, 2013 11:15 pm  #19

I'm 22, and I have a boyfriend I've been with for 3 1/2 years, we were long distance for three years but now we live together.

December 20, 2013 6:18 am  #20

Hey it's a newbie! Welcome! Tell us more about yourself and your crying preferences.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera