You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 30, 2013 9:48 pm  #11

Re: OUR FIRST MEMBERS' TEARS PHOTOS pg 5, 6 and 7

I would actually love to do this, but I'm paranoid about someone recognizing me, even though the chance of that is very slim. I wouldn't want someone who knows me to see the video. The idea of putting it out there anonymously actually turns me on a little bit, to be honest.

But at the same time, I think it would be really hard for me to actually sob for the camera. I'd be too distracted by it to keep crying. So I don't know if it would work.

November 30, 2013 10:28 pm  #12

Well I suppose you would have to set the camera up and forget about it.but as far as being recognized I had thought about that.if it was zoomed in on just the eyes would anyone know it was you?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 30, 2013 10:51 pm  #13

Wow inmyarms, for me that is a complete new aspect, that tears could be something aesthetic. Actually for me it was something like that, not always sure if it is more an arousal as well. But my tears for somebody else being something beautiful never crossed my mind. For me crying was always something I hated, I felt embarrassed and I just cried if I couldn't hold it in anymore, and I am quite good at it, believe me. Don't take my words too serious, I mean it somehow sarcastic and can't explain it better.

November 30, 2013 11:02 pm  #14

It's true though.and this is where many people can misunderstand my I interest in crying.they think I find pleasure in other people's suffering.I don't.but I find the physical expressions of that to be profoundly moving.the whole picture of the crying, ask the ingredients.the tears, the shaking, the sounds of sobbing it broken breathing.there is something about it that is utterly arresting.it will stop you in your tracks. It removes any need for words. It stands for itself. i compared it to music before and its true. It isn't that a sad event is pleasurable but music about o r for such an event can be beautiful.I'm a musical person so I analyze music.i will listen to a piece of beautiful music over and over,i will appreciate the orchestrations,theĀ  arranging, harmonies if there are any, lyrics,the vocal inflections, the varied ways different musicians will interpret it....I view crying the same way even more so. The way different people sound,the way the tears travel or drip,the facial expressions, the reasons they cry, the people they cry with, the different parts that create it..they each, like music have so much behind it even if you dont know the details. relationships, losses, hopes, empathy, frustrations....its so completely human.. I guess that is also why videos on crying fascinate me. Part of me feels that even though it is so personal it is sad that those expressions should pass and be forgotten.it's like singing a deeply personal song from the heart and no one will ever hear it. I know I sound so melodramatic and sappy and whimsical.im going all tennyson on you guys, I'm weird like that. But I just find weeping to be a beautiful thing.especially when shared in some sense.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 1, 2013 2:59 am)

November 30, 2013 11:03 pm  #15

flatter wrote:

Wow inmyarms, for me that is a complete new aspect, that tears could be something aesthetic. Actually for me it was something like that, not always sure if it is more an arousal as well. But my tears for somebody else being something beautiful never crossed my mind. For me crying was always something I hated, I felt embarrassed and I just cried if I couldn't hold it in anymore, and I am quite good at it, believe me. Don't take my words too serious, I mean it somehow sarcastic and can't explain it better.

Which part were you sarcastic about? About it being beautiful or about you being good at it?
also i wonder that this idea is surprising to you. after all if you are a crying fetisishist then you yourself muyst fiund some form of beauty in crying so why shyould it surprise youb that someone else could find beauty in yours?

Last edited by inmyarms (December 1, 2013 2:55 am)

December 1, 2013 6:26 am  #16

inmyarms wrote:

It's true though.and this is where many people can misunderstand my I interest in crying.they think I find pleasure in other people's suffering.I don't.but I find the physical expressions of that to be profoundly moving.the whole picture of the crying, ask the ingredients.the tears, the shaking, the sounds of sobbing it broken breathing.there is something about it that is utterly arresting.it will stop you in your tracks. It removes any need for words. It stands for itself. i compared it to music before and its true. It isn't that a sad event is pleasurable but music about o r for such an event can be beautiful.I'm a musical person so I analyze music.i will listen to a piece of beautiful music over and over,i will appreciate the orchestrations,theĀ  arranging, harmonies if there are any, lyrics,the vocal inflections, the varied ways different musicians will interpret it....I view crying the same way even more so. The way different people sound,the way the tears travel or drip,the facial expressions, the reasons they cry, the people they cry with, the different parts that create it..they each, like music have so much behind it even if you dont know the details. relationships, losses, hopes, empathy, frustrations....its so completely human.. I guess that is also why videos on crying fascinate me. Part of me feels that even though it is so personal it is sad that those expressions should pass and be forgotten.it's like singing a deeply personal song from the heart and no one will ever hear it. I know I sound so melodramatic and sappy and whimsical.im going all tennyson on you guys, I'm weird like that. But I just find weeping to be a beautiful thing.especially when shared in some sense.

Exactly. Beautifully put. I guess I'm a triple-threat fetishist, because I appreciate tears emotionally, aesthetically, and sexually. I feel like being with someone when they cry doubles your personal knowledge of them. And I'm all about knowing people.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

December 1, 2013 6:40 am  #17

I love that you understand me.don't get me wrong.a beautiful emotive cry will turn me on to buy that isn't the sole attraction.

December 1, 2013 1:13 pm  #18

I am sarcastic about not realizing that somebody else might like my tears. That is obviously not true because I like tears and crying sounds from others.
For me it is just difficult to find access to my sad feelings, sheding tears or crying/ sobbing. Even when I was a kid I felt vulnerable sheding tears. I shed tears if somebody hurts my feeling deeply, and by admitting that I was hurt, the emotional injury gets bigger. I guess I was not the lucky kind of person who got comfort and understanding by crying. Therefore I am the funny and lucky one not showing the other dark side of me. Most of the time I am not unhappy being this kind of person. I get this part of emotion from others, and inside me I feel all the sadness watching a sentimental film. I admire all you being able to direct your feelings, for example you inmyarms. You describe your coolness supporting your husband in your financial problems, but you have the courage to sit down and cry to a film. The last time I cried is about 6 years ago and I am afraid to let it go and get my composition again afterwards. I don't have the opportunity to do it. Maybe I am also just a happy person because right now quite everything goes well and there are just things to cry about from the past (which I didn't cry about at that time). You can't blame others for what you are, you have to assume responsability.
Enough, I hope I made myself clearer about being sarcastic and about never wanting anyone to see  me cry.

December 1, 2013 2:03 pm  #19

Well it's not exactly courage I hadnt cried for months and I felt emotionally constipated and it was becoming physically painful.like I had swallowed a brick and my child was always too tight.like I had to get some release. I went through several films before one finally broke through. It was a conscious effort.six years is long time to go with no emotional release.that can't be healthy.if I felt that was after six months you must feel awful.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 1, 2013 2:04 pm)

December 2, 2013 3:47 am  #20

Ok wow I just saw the most beautiful thing.I was browsing youtube for videos about Romania.my mother is Romanian and I wanted to learn about where she came from. I stumbled across a video for the funeral of an enemy woman.and this is the reason I think crying is beautiful and magical.an elderly woman with a haunting powerful voice was singing a traditional dirge. One woman was crying and approached the coffin. I've by one as each relative succumbed to tears they honed the others at the coffin until there were maybe a dozen or more of an ages crying full heartedly. From aged about ten to seventy. And what is more, every single male there from child too twenty something to old man was sobbing just as full and loud as the women. The sheer sound of it not hysterical shrieking or yelling just tears and grief unrestrained, the student pitches, divergent rhythms of the sobbing, yet all United in this symphony of love for this matriarch.I have never seen it heard anything like it.it was devastating sad and amazingly beautiful. The most touching was when one thing woman crying at the coffin features to someone of camera to come join her.a man about twenty five approaches hesitantly. Looks down at his grandmother and his face just crumples.the while image the sounds everything.a fifty price orchestra couldn't move me as much.

Last edited by inmyarms (December 2, 2013 6:45 am)

Board footera