You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 21, 2013 9:55 pm  #31

Re: Crying Tissue

Just stumbled up on a couple of nice vids.  One is called Crying over 5 faggots.  In it this girl is crying to some video, and she wipes her eyes several times with a tissue and blows her nose at the end.  The other is called Sarah's crying moment.  I think it's in Spanish, so I don't really know what is happening only this lady keeps a handkerchief to her face during most of it,

Last edited by handkerchief (October 22, 2013 5:58 pm)

November 6, 2013 1:31 am  #32

don't know why the heck  you'd want to be called "moron", but thanks  a bunch for the thread.

December 10, 2013 11:25 pm  #33

Do any of y'all know about a children's cartoon called My Little Pony/ Friendship Is Magic?  Seems there's one pony called Derpy and he's having some bad isues of some sort and there's this woman watching on television and crying and blowing her nose into a pile of tissues.  Lord, Lord, the things some people cry over!

December 11, 2013 6:59 pm  #34

handkerchief wrote:

Do any of y'all know about a children's cartoon called My Little Pony/ Friendship Is Magic?  Seems there's one pony called Derpy and he's having some bad isues of some sort and there's this woman watching on television and crying and blowing her nose into a pile of tissues.  Lord, Lord, the things some people cry over!

Do you know the title of this video?  I"m looking, and can't find anything that matches that description.

December 18, 2013 3:21 pm  #35

Dacrytpicphile, try typing in Saving Derpy Crying Reaction.  Good luck.

May 6, 2014 3:29 pm  #36

Just now ran up on a vid of a girl reading aloud a children's book called The Giving Tree and having quite the meltdown.  She wipes her eyes and blows her nose on a napkin.

May 6, 2014 8:54 pm  #37

handkerchief wrote:

Just now ran up on a vid of a girl reading aloud a children's book called The Giving Tree and having quite the meltdown.  She wipes her eyes and blows her nose on a napkin.

Sounds like a good one.  Title?

May 8, 2014 12:49 am  #38

best I recollect, it was "girl crying over a chilren's book.That should be close enough, anyway.

Last edited by handkerchief (July 21, 2014 11:07 pm)

June 24, 2014 1:41 am  #39

Ran up on a vid called "Crying Out Loud."  Some gal is boo-hooing her eyes out over a movie called Grave of the Fireflies.  Short vid but a fine handkerchief closeup throughout it.

August 2, 2014 1:26 am  #40

I found a vid abolut real housewives crying after botox...whatever the heck botox is!!!  Some good closeups and some tissue use.
How come no one's been posting any more tissue vids?  I woluld, but I don't seem to have the software or the know-how.  If I run up on something good, I tell about it here...best I can do.

Board footera