You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 1, 2011 3:54 am  #11

Re: Multilinguals help!

BadCr wrote:

by the way the correct word for "sobbing" in German is "schluchzen"
heulen = basically the (loud) crying which mostly young children do, but it is used in every context with crying
but also dogs/wolves "heulen"
weinen = basically the meaning of shedding tears (independant of the noise level), but only a few people here use this word (they mostly say heulen)!
a word with a negative (or not serious) connotation =  flennen

Good to know! Thanks!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 1, 2011 4:51 am  #12

BadCr wrote:

The German ones particularly help, because it seems that either this fetish is more common in Germany, or German crying scenes are just somehow more frequent/more attractive than most other ones I've found.  My two favorite channels, links to which I posted in the tissue thread, are German.

You say you did find attractive crying scenes /or even a channel in Germany ??? ^^ 

really curious how you came to this conclusion!  especially to the one that the fetish is more "common" here ? :X ?

Because I can affirm it*s the exact opposite!  already search for anything since years but the only things I find are anglophone...

Well, I know two YouTube channels, both linked to my tissue site (MrNasePuzter and Tempos92), who have great crying/nose blowing videos, and both are German.  Many of the clips featured are from German soap operas like GZSZ, or are from the German Big Brother series (Kathrin from BB7 or BB8 is among my favorites).  I do not speak a word of German, but may be interested in taking crash courses to understand the contexts behind these clips.  Of course, I want to be fluent in Japanese before I work on a third language.

October 1, 2011 3:02 pm  #13

Nice BadCr. Can you come up with some phrases? Like I often search with "cries as" or "cries as she" or "into tears" or "sorry for crying" etc.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 3, 2011 2:15 am  #14

some search phrases?  I think there is enough...

I would use the terms "cry","crying", "cries", "cried",  "tears", "bawling" "sad" combined with words like: "sadness","emotional","depression","sick","dramatic","reaction","blog", "vlog" , "despair","missing","lost", "me", "I", "sorry","about","over (...)","as","because","warning","there is", "sorry for", "sorry about", "acting", "performing","performance","monologue","singing","venting","grief", "help" etc...etc...etc... 

also there were results in blogs related to pregnancy, eating disorders, memorials, fans of different stars, dentists, (nose) piercings, and some more...

or do you mean some phrases in different languages?

October 3, 2011 2:27 am  #15

BadCr wrote:

or do you mean some phrases in different languages?

Yeah. Like some German ones.

Last edited by TorNorth (October 3, 2011 2:27 am)

October 3, 2011 3:23 am  #16

search for:  weint, weinend, weinende(s), heult, heulend, heulende(s),tränen(reich),Wein(Heul)krampf,Trauer,trauern,Blog,Depression,Verzweiflung,verloren,vermissen...

but I*m warning you don*t expect too much...   

you find in fact the most in shows like Big Brother, Popstars, DSDS (search for example "Popstars Entscheidung" or "DSDS Entscheidung"), etc...

Last edited by BadCr (October 3, 2011 3:23 am)

October 3, 2011 2:12 pm  #17

Good stuff. I tried them on google search, and some of them worked just as well as my English language searches.

May 30, 2014 12:10 pm  #18

Bumping this thread to find any other languages that people might know. 

Also, a self-indulgent query: what are the ways the "curled bottm lip" thing can be described in the non-English languges that you know? 

June 3, 2014 9:41 am  #19

Gefühlen überwältigt (ger): feelings/emotions, overwhelmed

Seems like a good one. 

October 21, 2017 11:49 pm  #20

Hope it's not too late Tornorth. Llorar , this is spanish, llorando, llora. Also sollozar (sob) sollozando solloza.
You can also use lágrima (tear). Can't relate other words at the moment. Hope it helps.

Board footera