You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 30, 2013 5:14 pm  #11

Re: Tears of laughter

inmyarms wrote:

Not sure where it would fit..

Right here . Hence the name "Other and RELATED fetishes". The same goes for the noseblowing crowd. If the noseblowing fetish comes with actual crying, it can be posted in the main board. If it's related to sneezing or suchlike, then it would go here.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 30, 2013 5:52 pm  #12

There is a nose blowing fetish? How did I miss that?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

December 30, 2013 11:53 pm  #13

I'm pretty sure they're still here somewhere

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 8, 2014 11:59 pm  #14

inmyarms wrote:

There is a nose blowing fetish? How did I miss that?

Oh yes there sure is, I asked for this section to be put in.
My last time I cried like with tears of laughter was this was watching the movie I own Death at a Funeral for the first time. Boy it's such a funny movie.

Last edited by raindance85 (January 9, 2014 12:00 am)

January 9, 2014 2:55 pm  #15

You should check out the video I posted on the lounge.an old clip from the Cosby show where a little girl exclaims where babies come from.haven't laughed that hard on years.I think I busted some capillaries in the process.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

January 20, 2014 8:02 pm  #16

Omg, I'm gonna give you context so you can understand how funny this is. in New Girl there's an episode where one of the roommates, Schmidt, gets a cookie for his roommate/best friend Nick just because he was thinking about him, and Nick thinks it's really weird and it upsets Schmidt, but eventually Nick tries to give Schmidt a cookie in return, which Schmidt gets super angry about, then Nick does thisĀ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moVq5YbbqLk

Laughed so hard there were tears. How on earth do they keep such straight faces?

(coincidentally Nick gets a little teary after this whole bit.)

Board footera