You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2014 3:36 pm  #11

Re: Favorite type of cry

For me, I love deeply emotion crying with rivers of tears pouring down cheeks, with not a hankerchief in sight - the sight of beautiful eyes glittering with tears just gets me every time!

February 16, 2014 4:30 pm  #12

HeidiW wrote:

For me, I love deeply emotion crying with rivers of tears pouring down cheeks, with not a hankerchief in sight - the sight of beautiful eyes glittering with tears just gets me every time!

I agree entirely. Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by truffle (February 16, 2014 4:30 pm)

February 16, 2014 4:52 pm  #13

cheech wrote:

carrotcake wrote:

I do love when the crying happens in stages... First a sniffle and a couple of tears, then a few gasps and a quavering voice, then succumbing to full-out sobbing. This, of course, accompanied by a highly emotional conversation in which he tells me everything he's never told anyone else about his darkest secrets and troubles.

Oh yes yes! This is exactly what I love, all summed up in a few sentences!

Ohhh YES! THIS! Exactly what I love as well <3

February 16, 2014 8:28 pm  #14

HeidiW wrote:

That is beautiful!

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 16, 2014 11:22 pm  #15

I definitely like crying with a lot of tears. I have a slight obsession with eyes so I like when they get teary or a little red. I also love when the voice cracks or becomes high-pitched. I don't mind so much sobbing or tissues, as long as there's tears.

There's just something about men crying that just....gosh it's just a feeling I can't explain ~yours truly

February 17, 2014 3:13 pm  #16

HeidiW, welcome aboard.  You won't be sorry you joined.  These are good people.

Last edited by handkerchief (February 17, 2014 3:13 pm)

October 20, 2017 11:01 am  #17

Nice question, I like all, but if I am to choose, one of two: Slowly building up, love when a pleasant female voice breaks, I really love the sound of a broken voice with either thick slow tears or light flowing tears that streak cheeks, with little or no sniffling. Option two: sudden bursting to tears, if this is the case, a plus would be if she seeks my arms for comfort.

In both cases I would definitely enjoy if she looked up at me with her tear streaked face as if waiting for me to wipe her tears away.

November 6, 2017 2:38 pm  #18

I love tears, tears and a lot of tears, preferably without sobs. If they are tears of joy (not easy to find on YouTube), great!

November 19, 2017 2:39 pm  #19

HeidiW wrote:

Like this

Board footera