You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2014 5:35 pm  #21

Re: more about you!

truffle wrote:

Family background: Father is Indian and mother is Italian. I'm the oldest of their three daughters.

Cat person, dog person or other? Allergic to cats. Indifferent to dogs. I have a chinchilla. I like him.

Favorite tv show: True Detective. Doctor Who. Also the Vampire Diaries.

What's on your ipod that might shock people? Rammstein. Those dudes kick butt.

Mantra: Don't panic.

Hidden talent: I can convincingly do 15 different accents. Always adding more.

Favorite food: Dhosa (Indian food. Thin rice pancakes filled with potatoes and onions and whatever else.)

Hobby: Running. Teaching gymnastics. Birdwatching. I also make jewelry.

Do you sing? Yes.

Do you dance? Yes.

Favorite movie: The Godfather

Favorite song: I can't answer this. I rarely even listen to song lyrics. It's the music that I care about.

Weird body fact: I have really really thin wrists.

Languages: English, Spanish, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian. Although my Italian is pretty rusty.

Patronus: Dragon. Because I just watched the second Hobbit movie and that's all I can think about.

Proudest moment: Publishing my first piece of original medical research.

Before I know that chinchilla was an animal I thought it was the name of Snack food.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 26, 2014 9:52 pm  #22

inmyarms wrote:

Before I know that chinchilla was an animal I thought it was the name of Snack food.

Were you thinking of chimichangas?

My chinchilla's name is Troy. He's 2 months old, he's a high-maintenance diva, and he's not for eating.

February 26, 2014 11:13 pm  #23

Family Background:  My family's been in the US for many generations. 

Cat person or dog person:  Love then both <3

Favorite TV show:  House MD, though it does get on my nerves when they make prognosis/treatment errors for the sake of entertainment. 

Whats on your ipod that might shock people?: One More Night by Maroon 5

Mantra: Not entirely sure D:

Hidden Talent: Poetry? 

Favorite Food:  Doughnuts <3

Hobby: Writing, drawing, catching snakes, and collecting bones. I also do medical research, though it's independent.

Do you sing: Yes, but rarely in front of anyone. I'm pretty average at it.

Do  you dance: Nope.

Favorite Movie: Hmm..That's a hard one. Probably The Mothman Prophocies. Not so scary, but has a nice creepy feel to it.

Favorite Song: Right now? Cumbersome by Seven Mary Three

Weird body fact: I have hyperflexable thumbs. I love to freak people out by bending them weird ways.

Languages:  English, though I'd love to learn more than the few words of Russain I know.

Patronus: I would say grizzly bear.

Proudest Moment: Can't say I have one at this point. :\ Maybe winning a poetry contest a while back.

Last edited by luckywolf13 (February 26, 2014 11:14 pm)

February 27, 2014 4:29 am  #24

truffle wrote:

inmyarms wrote:

Were you thinking of chimichangas?

My chinchilla's name is Troy. He's 2 months old, he's a high-maintenance diva, and he's not for eating.

No.I had nothing particular in mind. The word just sounded like something to eat.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera