You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2011 7:53 pm  #1

An Open Letter to our Lurkers

To our beloved Lurkers,
First of all, let me say that I understand any reservations you may have about posting. I am pretty paranoid myself about revealing any personal information; I delete my history like it's my job; on one occasion on the old forum I went nutso and deleted the majority of my posts. It's taken me a while to accept myself as the sort of person who posts on (and is a moderator of) a fetish forum.

That said, now that I've come to terms with who I am, I'm so much happier. Knowing that there are other people out there like me, and interacting with those people, has made me feel more normal. I AM normal. My fetish does not define me, but if I didn't allow myself to exercise my full sexuality, I think it would come out in weird ways (see: Ted Haggard, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, etc etc etc.).

Maybe that's not the case for you. Maybe you enjoy watching the videos on the site, and reading the stories, but don't feel like you have much to contribute yourself. That's fine! Maybe just starting with an introduction (Hi, I'm Blah, and I'm really into girls who cry while standing on their heads, so their tears fall down their foreheads.) will get the ball rolling. Frankly, if we want this forum to succeed, we need every perspective. If your interests are pretty similar to those of some of the other members here, WE WANT YOU. If you're into something different and haven't seen any posts so far that really ring your bell, WE WANT YOU. If you're brand new to dacryphilia and aren't even sure yet if it's your thing, WE WANT YOU.

So start with a simple hello, and see how it feels!

love,
meantangerine

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 7, 2011 9:18 pm  #2

Re: An Open Letter to our Lurkers

Well said meantangerine

I have been feeling a bit like a lurker myself lately - life has been a bit hectic these past few weeks and I've only really had time to drop by for 5mins and not much time to post.
Hopefully shortly thinkgs will calm down - they should do by the end of the year at least.

to echo meantangerine's comments this is probably one of the friendliest, supportive forums on the internet - if you have a leaning towards a crying fetish there so no better place to discuss it than hear.

November 7, 2011 9:49 pm  #3

I agree with tearhunter; Well said meantangerine, well said.

Last edited by raindance85 (November 7, 2011 9:50 pm)

November 8, 2011 11:21 am  #4

Moved to the lounge.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 8, 2011 9:13 pm  #5

Good call!

November 9, 2011 5:58 pm  #6

Hi everyone,
as a non-native English speaker I do however recognise the term 'lurker', and I must say I feel like being one.
I was there at the old place and I'm back again here, yet never had the courage to post something. To be honest,
I lurk at every forum I'm interested in, not only sexual-fetish related but also football, music etc.etc. The time has come to
turn that around, a big hello to everyone here, you'll be reading more from me in the near future, maybe even later tonight.

Take care

November 9, 2011 7:14 pm  #7

A huge welcome to the forum - glad you decided to post - look forward to hearing from you soon  :o)

November 10, 2011 2:24 am  #8

YAY IT'S WORKING!!!  Welcome Tifoso, I think I recognise your name from the old forum. (Fan of Tears, right?)

November 10, 2011 8:46 am  #9

Actually...I don't remember my old username (due to my browser's ability to remember my login details on the website) but it could definitely have been that yeah!

November 10, 2011 6:30 pm  #10

I'm sorry I haven't been very active here lately, got so much coursework to get through so I really don't have much time But I haven't forgotten about this forum!

Board footera