You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 17, 2014 2:23 pm  #11

Re: Voices

Eh.doesn't tickle my fancy.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

March 17, 2014 2:24 pm  #12

I like deep male voice but more Broadway type, classical or theater sounds.

March 19, 2014 4:35 am  #13

Eh. To each their own.

Sore wa chigau yo. 

March 19, 2014 5:30 am  #14

Agreed.

March 19, 2014 5:43 pm  #15

When it comes to voices, this song REALLY gets to me. It's the most erotic song I've ever heard, and it's all due to the singer (Terrence Mann). This isn't a video to be watched so much as a song to be enjoyed with eyes closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVYsnGWhTA

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 13, 2016 8:15 pm  #16

caircair wrote:

When it comes to voices, this song REALLY gets to me. It's the most erotic song I've ever heard, and it's all due to the singer (Terrence Mann). This isn't a video to be watched so much as a song to be enjoyed with eyes closed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEVYsnGWhTA

Thanks for introducing me to that!  I'd never heard the song before, though I've long known Terrence Mann and his excellent voice from the original Broadway cast recording of Les Miserables.  By the way, it never would have occurred to me that he sounds like Josh Groban, which is what several people in the Comments thought.

As for male speaking voices, I am attracted to them and have a number of favorites.  Liam Neeson's is one.

Last edited by White Tulip (March 13, 2016 8:20 pm)

March 14, 2016 4:33 pm  #17

White Tulip wrote:

As for male speaking voices, I am attracted to them and have a number of favorites.  Liam Neeson's is one.

Liam Neeson's voice is indeed divine.  I always loved Alan Rickman's voice; I was so sad to hear that he passed away recently. 

March 20, 2016 3:54 am  #18

My vocal turn on is significantly... different from everyone else's on this thread, and is actually a huge fetish of mine just as powerful as my crying/comforting one, but since voices were mentioned on here, I just have to input... the sound of people talking underwater. I can't even begin to describe how obsessed I am with the sound. I have actually felt that way longer than I have about crying (4 years old when I started noticing it, wow)!

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

Board footera