You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2014 3:24 pm  #1

Reservation Road, Mark Ruffalo, Joaquin Phoenix

'88: Mark Ruffalo crying because he killed a boy in a traffic accident, it was a hit and run, but the father of the boy found out who was responsible. Right afterwards Joaquin Phoenix crying as father because he lost his son in the accident.
http://putlocker.bz/watch-reservation-road-online-free-putlocker.html

Last edited by flatter (May 1, 2014 5:31 pm)

February 28, 2017 2:43 am  #2

Re: Reservation Road, Mark Ruffalo, Joaquin Phoenix

Good find! The Joaquin Phoenix scene was very realistic.

March 1, 2017 12:48 am  #3

Two great scenes back-to-back!  How did I forget about this movie?  Thanks for posting.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 1, 2017 6:32 pm  #4

I can't see the movie in this clip, i found it on another site but i can't find a particular scene where he, Joaquin Phoenix, doesn't cry but for a short while...can you give me more details , please?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 4, 2017 10:37 pm  #5

The best crying scene with Joaquin is right at the end. He is sitting outside, sobbing, when I remember correctly even tears dripping when his wife comes out and comforts him with a hug. Nice sound but a beard covering the face.

March 7, 2017 10:15 pm  #6

Thanks to Flatter for posting and to New User for reviving the thread!  I was completely unaware of this film.  

How often do you see intense sobbing scenes from two different actors in the same film, let alone one right after the other?  They're both great actors/criers, but I agree that Phoenix's scene is more naturalistic and affecting.  

I wasn't able to watch the film via the original link, but I found it here: http://putlockertv.is/watch-reservation-road-online-free-putlocker.html 

Ruffalo's crying scene starts around 1:28:00 and Phoenix's ends at about 1:31:00 -- the two scenes are separated by a brief shot Ruffalo at a lake. 

Last edited by Tristana (March 7, 2017 10:18 pm)

March 14, 2017 7:37 pm  #7

It really is an incredible ending...with two outstanding crying performances from both Ruffalo and Phoenix. I can't help but think, however, of what Joaquin's trigger is...I feel like he might really be pulling from his brother, River's, death. Remember it was Joaquin who found him and called 911 and watched him die. It was terrible - I remember that when it happened. When he cries to Jennifer and says "I really miss him", does it seem to anyone else that maybe he is talking about River? At least, that's what I think when watching this scene...heartbreaking. 

Board footera