You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2014 12:24 pm  #1

observation (m)

Yesterday I witnessed a man crying with a lot of tears. He is not very handsome and I didn't really "enjoy" the tears, it was more like analyzing. I tell you some details:
He has brown eyes and I have seen him cry before but this time he shed a huge amount of tears. There was no premonition, the tears just started running down his cheeks in long streaks, dropping off his chin onto his T- shirt, where they left wet spots. His nose started running as well, more liquid, not snot. He didn't have a very contorted face but he was clearly sobbing softly and sniffling. He was talking while he was crying and his voice was higher than normal and quite shaky. He wasn't afraid of letting his tears fall down, he didn't wipe them away at first just after some time he started to wipe them with his fingers. What I found interessting is, that he also wiped the tears from under his chin, but not his running nose. When the tears stopped streaming it took him some time to regain his composure, with a hick up like sound.
I guess I haven't seen another person shed so many tears without covering them, there was just one man (I also posted an obs about him), who shed some tears, but I have never seen a women cry so openly. I ask myself if this about male and femal interaction...

May 16, 2014 3:11 am  #2

Re: observation (m)

thanks for sharing! sounds like a pretty amazing thing to witness, wish i could have been there!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 16, 2014 2:56 pm  #3

Wow that sounds amazing. What triggered it?

Tears are the last gift of true love.

May 17, 2014 9:56 am  #4

Can't tell you why, but there is a nice detail I did'nt mention. There was his brother, the brother was so touched by the crying that he covered his eyes. And at sone time he hugged me and I could feel the sobbing

May 20, 2014 3:19 pm  #5

For me, most of the people I've witness crying with unchecked tears streaming down their cheeks have been women. I've also seen a few guys cry this way also but it's mostly women. If alone or in a safe place I will tend to cry this way as well.

It's generally believed that guys don't shed many tears but my experience tells me otherwise - I've seen quite a few male tears

Board footera