You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 6, 2014 4:09 pm  #1

embracing my fetish.

Hi I'm new here and found this site while looking for like minded people as I currently feel very isolated in this world.

I have chosen to tell a few people about my fetish but the current literature on the internet have it all wrong. Because of this I have lost close friends. My ex wife even used it against me to prevent me from seeing my daughter.

I get sexually aroused by strong confident women who willing and openly sit on my lap and sob uncontrollably.

I do not like to create the tears nor do I have sadistic tendancies I just enjoy the closeness and the trust that such an act reflects.

in the past I have often thought I was a daddydom but I only fit a part of this fetish. I do not get off on the thought of little girls be it adult role play or not I find that all too weird.

I do however like the idea of being called daddy it appeals to soft nurturing side. ( I should point my children call me dad not daddy)

I found this site purely by accident and while my fetish has lost me friends and contact with my youngest daughter (evil mother threatening to use my fetish to paint me as something I'm not) I'm hoping I can talk openly about my likes n dislikes and not feel like I'm such a freak as I've been made to feel.

I'm not sure if this site was added to the Wikipedia but I I'm glad I found it as hopefully this can help to highlight the fetish in the right light were people connect both physically and emotionally and sexual arrousal us gotten from the intensity of emotions that occur when a woman trusts her man enough to be held and just cry. I love the taste of tears as I kiss them away which makes me hunger to taste more of them. For me dacryphilia is something more tender and loving than it is painted to be by people who are sadistic and don't understand it if only we could seperate the two

Suga.

July 6, 2014 5:21 pm  #2

Re: embracing my fetish.

Hiya and welcome. Yes there are plenty of people here that share your particular type of dacryphilia. Maybe it will help you with the feelings of isolation. Feel free to look around and share your experiences.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 8, 2014 12:28 am  #3

Howdy, Sugarcoma.  Nice to have you. ff you need somebody to talk to or confide in, you've come to the right place.  We're not a bunch of perverts or sadists.  These are some truly good-hearted folks.  Any time you need a friend, feel free to contact any of us.

Last edited by handkerchief (July 8, 2014 12:29 am)

July 8, 2014 1:45 am  #4

Nice to know there are others who see the gentler side of this fetish. Most people I tell automatically think I'm a sadist and beat or emotionally manipulate women into crying to get my rocks off.

But for me that would never work I would get pulled apart by the guilt of what I've done.

Recently I've met a woman who seems to understand. Has made an effort to ask me about my particular kink and even seems to like the idea.

She likes to be spanked and although is married seems to see this man when she can for a spanking. Though I think she wants more after the spanking. Something more in the realms of what I enjoy.

Sadly as much as I find my self falling for this woman I know I can't get involved as I wouldn't be able to cope with only being a shoulder to cry on.

Seems the universe has seen fit to match my heart n soul with one that I can come together with.

I do feel oddly alone in my unique kink

July 8, 2014 7:48 am  #5

To clarify, as this is a non-bdsm board, any discussion relating to things like spanking should be kept to a very very minimum. Nothing against bdsm, but this one is for those who seek an alternative.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 16, 2014 6:05 am  #6

SplashyLove wrote:

So you're heterosexual?

Yes ... I'm not sure how that's relevant though ?

July 16, 2014 7:06 am  #7

I'm still trying yo understand my own fetish, so any input you have is appreciated, I'm not easily offended I'm comfortable in my sexuality enough to know I'm not gay or bisexual ...yes I've kissed a man

Some times my comments may seem brash or abrubt ... Mainly as I reply from work n don't like to get caught if you get me

So forgive my abruptness

And raindance  .. Your message seems to have been deleted ... I do hope you repost

July 20, 2014 9:08 pm  #8

Hello.welcome. it is a very often misunderstood fetish.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera