You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 19, 2014 9:34 pm  #271

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Just watched The Fault in our Stars

Several crying scenes by  Shailene Woodley, mostly toward the end of the movie.  I have always been impressed with her crying, she was great as well in the Descendants

Ansel Elgort also cries twice.  He has an interesting crying face, very subtle, struggling not to cry.  Sometimes I think that is almost as good.  He also then wipes his eye using his thumb and index finger.  I have noticed guys tend to wipe their eyes a lot like that when they cry.  Women don't.  I've often wondered why that is.  Anyone else notice that?

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

June 23, 2014 7:46 pm  #272

The Conjuring 2: Barbara Hershey, Patrick Wilson and Rose Byrne all have tears down face at some point in the movie. Danielle Bisutti (one of the evil ghosties) has a mild lip curl at one point where she gets a little tearful.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 1, 2014 3:22 am  #273

Anybody ever see a movie called Sink the Bismark?  It was based on an actual naval battle if I remember right.  The English commander cries his eyes out into a handkerchief after learning that his son, who was a  torpedo pilot and got shot down, has been rescued and is doing well. Short scene but fairly powerful.

Last edited by handkerchief (July 1, 2014 3:28 am)

July 12, 2014 11:45 am  #274

Begin Again has two crying scenes by Keira Knightley, unfortunately it's just two tears down the side of the nose - I'm more of a down the middle of the face kinda guy

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 21, 2014 10:55 pm  #275

Remember All in the Family?  I ran across a scene where Archie goes into the devil's own meltdown when his wife dies.  Quite a powerful scene.  Never paid much attention to the series myself, but this episode had a real emotional kick to it.

July 22, 2014 3:28 pm  #276

I recently saw some clips on youtube with James Spader in The Blacklist and i saw parts from this series where he looks as if on the verge of tears. Does anyone follow the show as to tell me more about one particular crying scene?
What's the name of the episode at 0'51 or 1'00..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KKoTEBF-74

Jisus i really want to see this guy losing it, he's one of those i never seen actually crying..

There's some vague scene with him tearing up in Critical Care and two in White Castle but nothing close to what i desire..

Last edited by psychic_girl (July 22, 2014 3:28 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 22, 2014 6:46 pm  #277

Re: "The Blacklist":  Spader gets choked up when telling the story about his murdered family (as in the YouTube video), but doesn't shed any actual tears.  At any time during the show.  He is amazing, though.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

August 9, 2014 2:55 pm  #278

Oh dear me, i just can't wait for this movie...

http://filmschoolrejects.com/news/interstellar-trailer-2.php

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 10, 2014 12:03 pm  #279

Neither can I actually. I'm seeing it in IMAX, you should try and do the same

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 11, 2014 3:34 pm  #280

Are you sure reptongeek? on IMBD it says the'll release it in november. Is it  in theaters right now? I can go if it's for sure but i didn't find any information about thias movie being released yet ..

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 11, 2014 3:35 pm)

Woody Harrelson

Board footera