You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 7, 2014 2:20 am  #1

I finally decided to join after lurking around for several months

Discovering that this forum existed saved me from a life of thinking I had a singularly unique fetish. I've had it for as long as I can remember (literally, I knew there was something up when I was 5 or 6). Anyway, thanks to y'all for... existing.

August 7, 2014 3:03 am  #2

Re: I finally decided to join after lurking around for several months

Welcome! I vaguely remember noticing this first when I was about four years old. It's just something I've always been aware of, I have no idea why. I was so glad to find out I wasn't the only one!

Do tell us more about yourself. We'd love to get to know you.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

August 8, 2014 5:12 am  #3

Hullo

Tears are the last gift of true love.

August 8, 2014 6:51 am  #4

radarporridge, proud t'have you on board.  You are totally among friends.,  Write some more and tell us about yourself.

Last edited by handkerchief (August 8, 2014 6:52 am)

April 17, 2015 6:58 am  #5

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

April 19, 2015 8:11 pm  #6

Hi! Welcome. I've also had the fetish since I was about four or five.

April 21, 2015 6:44 pm  #7

Howdy

April 26, 2015 12:20 am  #8

Welcome! So glad you've joined us. I thought the same thing about me before I joined!

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

May 15, 2015 10:40 pm  #9

Hi guys. I am new here. I registered few days ago, but i have been checking this place for quite sometime. I am, like many of you here, interested in men crying. Thats how i discovered this forum (i see you have a real treasure here... :D). And, as many of you, i ve been aware of that fetish my whole life. Even as a girl i was always attracted to men (boys then) crying, especially if they are good looking. I always wanted to have some guy trusting me enough to open up to me and cry. just in front of me. To be privileged somehow. That was always my fantasy. And still is. So, id say it is emotional fetish, but sometimes it can me transformed into sexual fetish too, when it is combined with my other fetish that i also have since forever, and it is belly button fetish. So, my main fantasy (sexually and emotionally) would be if i would have a guy crying in front of me and if i would put my hand on his belly and just feel all his emotions and belly trembling...I am glad im not the only one with crying fetish, but i have a feeling i am the only one with this kind of combination. This is the first time i said (wrote) all. I feel very uncertain about posting it, but ill post it anyway and see what happens. Hope i wont regret it.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

May 16, 2015 2:25 pm  #10

Welcome on the forum, Kleo   I'm really glad to listen to your words on crying and i really think you won't have anything to regret for joining in, there're many friendly people around here and we all share similar fantasies about crying. The fetish about belly button is sweet, i like to touch a guy while crying as well, i think the belly is where the emotion are feeling the most raw. It's indeed a priviledge to be let by a guy to comfort him but hey, who knows , maybe one day you'll have it.. It's not that hard , only if guys won't be that greedy about hiding their crying moments >

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera