You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2011 9:01 am  #1

hey everyone!

Hey folks, I thought I should de-lurk and introduce myself.  I'm thedreamer...I've talked to woundedpuppy several times on another forum, and we bonded over our interest in watching guys cry.    I did register at the other crying forum, but I never actually did post anything.

I do have several other fetishes, my main other fetish is sneezing.  My crying fetish differs from my sneezing fetish in that I often enjoy seeing/hearing sneezes from both genders, but when it comes to crying my interest is strictly in males (I'm a female who identifies as heterosexual, in case anyone is curious).  I've had both fetishes for as long as I can remember.  I also have several secondary fetishes - mainly nose blowing, hankies or tissues.  I love it when guys blow their nose, especially after/during crying (loudish blows are the best, imo), and guys using handkerchiefs or tissues.  Guys offering hankies or tissues to someone else who is crying, or a girl offering a hankie or tissues to a weeping guy also makes me melt.

I guess one other way in which my interest in crying differs from my sneezing fetish, is that there's more to it.  Sneezing gets me hot, for whatever reason, but crying?  Crying tugs at my heart strings.  It can be a turn on for me as well, but it's also beautiful...it's a sign of sensitivity, compassion, a release of emotion.  When someone has cried in front of me, I feel like I've been given a precious gift and a great honor...the opportunity to see a piece of that person's soul, something most human interactions are sorely lacking, if you ask me.

I look forward to posting more and getting to know all of you.

November 19, 2011 9:10 am  #2

Re: hey everyone!

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on de-lurking. I hope you like it here and enjoy posting.

November 19, 2011 12:49 pm  #3

Welcome to the forum

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 20, 2011 1:01 am  #4

Hey, thedreamer!  Nice to see you here!

November 20, 2011 4:17 pm  #5

Welcome to the forum!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 21, 2011 12:35 am  #6

I didn't have time to write this earlier, but I want to add that I totally agree with you about the mix of emotions surrounding crying. This is my only fetish, but I can compare it with my interest in plain old sex. Seeing someone cry is this awesome mix of "awwww" and "SHAZAM!!!"

And I completely know what you mean when you say it's like being given a gift. I feel the same way.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 21, 2011 1:24 am  #7

Welcome to the forum!! I'm so glad you've decided to post! I also really agree with you about the intensely beautiful opportunity of seeing someone cry. I'm sure it's partly due to the fetish, but even just emotionally, I always feel a really strong connection with a person after seeing them cry, as though he or she has invited me in to a very private part of who he or she is. It's spectacular.

November 21, 2011 3:55 am  #8

Welcome to the forum!  In some ways, your fetish is a gender-bent version of mine.  I actually identify as asexual, and thus have no intrinsic desire to have sex, or even kiss.  It just weirds me out, and doesn't make sense to me.  My relationships are purely emotional/romantic in nature, as are my fantasies.  Mild affection is acceptable and OK with me, but that's it.  My fetish is basically the only thing that even remotely sexually arouses me, and even that doesn't get me to want sex in the slightest, just to give the girl a giant hug, a tissue, and a shoulder to cry on.

November 21, 2011 1:02 pm  #9

Welcome to the forum! I can totally relate to your thoughts about the "heart string tugging". Crying men affects me in so many ways that it's hard to find the right words to describe it. But I really think you described it really well!
Seeing a man cry infront of you is such a gift. I feel just the same way. Looking forward to your posts in this forum

Last edited by Suckerformanlytears (November 21, 2011 1:02 pm)

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

November 22, 2011 10:38 pm  #10

carrotcake wrote:

Welcome to the forum!! I'm so glad you've decided to post! I also really agree with you about the intensely beautiful opportunity of seeing someone cry. I'm sure it's partly due to the fetish, but even just emotionally, I always feel a really strong connection with a person after seeing them cry, as though he or she has invited me in to a very private part of who he or she is. It's spectacular.

YES!  I get this too...I usually feel much closer to people after having seen them cry, and I feel more fondly towards them as well. 

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and the feedback! 

Board footera