You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2014 2:36 pm  #301

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Broadchurch is a serie from BBC with 8 parts. By coincidence I poped in yesterday at the last part. It is with David Tennant (he doesn't cry in the last part), Olivia Colman and Andrew Buchan.
Olivia Colman has watery eyes several times, breaks down sobing and retching one time and Andrew Buchan sheds some tears at the end. I posted a video clip in the video section

October 29, 2014 3:02 pm  #302

Right now, there's a show called "Gracepoint" being broadcast that's essentially a US remake. David Tennant is in this one as well, but using an American accent. I've read that this one will end differently, but I haven't been watching it because it was just too much like "Broadchurch".

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 1, 2014 2:21 pm  #303

psychic_girl:  In rails an ties there is a sweet scene at the beach, when the whole "familiy" spends the day there and they end in a cafe dancing. Bacon doesn't shed tears but you can see, that he is moved to tears. He even tells in an interview, that it almost got him crying but that his film caracter is not the crying type. One scene is at the hospital, also no tears down the cheeks but tear filled eyes when he tells Josh, that his wife has cancer, also the nervous gesture talking to the doctor there. One scene towards the end just before the death of his wife as he sends Josh to say good bye, too far away to see tears but the sound an the contorted mouth are nice. Then one scene after Josh has said good bye, he promises that he will look for the boy. He lays his head on the stomach of his wife and first there is a tear from the left eye running down into the night gown of his wife and than there is a second one dripping over his nose.  And the one scene you mentioned at the very end when the wife dies, just after he wakes up in the chair beside the bed, you can guess he already has a tear on his cheek, otherwise it is to far away to see tears, the sound he makes is nice and you can see him shake while sobbing. It is cut right there, would have been a nice breake down...

November 1, 2014 5:13 pm  #304

Thanks flatter, great tips   I'll watch the movie again. I think at the time i've seen it i had a version that was a bit blurry and i missed on some scenes. I knew it had to be more in it though..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 2, 2014 9:24 pm  #305

In Shameless US season 4 episode 6, Emmy Rossum does a tremendous lip curl a bunch of times. It hurts to watch her scrunch up her face like that. She's a really good actress.

November 2, 2014 9:57 pm  #306

truffle wrote:

In Shameless US season 4 episode 6, Emmy Rossum does a tremendous lip curl a bunch of times. It hurts to watch her scrunch up her face like that. She's a really good actress.

Yes, Emmy Rossum's cry face on that show seems to have gone somewhat viral on the net. Must check that episode out some time. I've known ER to be a great lip curler even from before. Thanks for the season and episode number, btw.

Also, I came across the new Hunger Games trailer on TV today. Saw a scene with Jennifer Lawrence shedding a single tear. It seems like she's going to cry in every movie in the series. I just hope she does more of the epic bottom lip action too.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 3, 2014 11:28 pm  #307

Robert Downey Junior has a great crying scene at the end of the Judge.  Understated, most of his face is covered, but the despair is palpable.  He is a great crier in general, probably one of my favorites.  Very  genuine and totally real.  Enjoy!  Movie wasn't bad either

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 4, 2014 11:12 am  #308

TorNorth I think Jennifer Lawrence has to cry in EVERY movie she makes not just The Hunger Games!

Oujia has a couple of good single tears from Olivia Cooke

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 4, 2014 11:49 pm  #309

Yellowrose, is that the only crying scene in the movie? Of what i saw in the trailer there seemed to be a lot more in the '''Judge''.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 5, 2014 6:11 am  #310

He has some emotional moments but I think thats only real crying scene

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera